THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

Things are a long way from getting "Back to Normal" here in Southwest Florida, but the grocery stores are beginning to get stocked again, so I sent Mitzie to Publix to do the shopping while I make my picks , since she missed the Browns pick last week. She was a good girl and remembered to wear her Gameday Orange though.

b8e51cb3aed047411b63791837c9d56b.jpg

New England at Cleveland, Sunday 1 PM

Listen, I know we've had significant defensive struggles, plenty of key injuries, and our QB waits til crunchtime to make his weekly jaw-dropping interception ... But we aren't losing to somebody named Bailey Zappe, I GUARANTEE it. BROWNS 23 PATRIOTS 10

Cincinnati at New Orleans, Sunday 1 PM

Three Words: Andy Fucking Dalton. SAINTS 30 BUNGLES 23

Baltimore at New York Giants, Sunday 1 PM

Are the Giants for real? Probably not. But they will carry out that farce for another week by beating a vastly overrated Rat team. GIANTS 29 RATBIRDS 27

Tampa Bay at Pittsburgh, Sunday 1 PM

No Mercy. Sweep The Leg. BUCCANEERS 40 STEELERS 3

TGZ

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Zombo said:

Things are a long way from getting "Back to Normal" here in Southwest Florida, but the grocery stores are beginning to get stocked again, so I sent Mitzie to Publix to do the shopping while I make my picks , since she missed the Browns pick last week. She was a good girl and remembered to wear her Gameday Orange though.

Listen, I know we've had significant defensive struggles, plenty of key injuries, and our QB waits til crunchtime to make his weekly jaw-dropping interception ... But we aren't losing to somebody named Bailey Zappe, I GUARANTEE it. BROWNS 23 PATRIOTS 10

Are the Giants for real? Probably not. But they will carry out that farce for another week by beating a vastly overrated Rat team. GIANTS 29 RATBIRDS 27

TGZ

Let's put it this way John, Fuck!

6 hours ago, Zombo said:

TGZ

Well 1-3 ain’t bad 

Oh wait it’s 2 outta 3 

20 hours ago, Zombo said:

TGZ

Rough week for my boy. Then again good call on the New York football giants. F*** the flying rats.

WSS

21 hours ago, Zombo said:

TGZ

On the bright side, we can now use the fun new catchphrase: "We got Zappied."  

monkey-look-the-other-way.gif