THE BROWNS BOARD

Garret and the Ravens

I happen to believe that Garrett is going to personally dismember the Ravens.

Jackson doesn't stay in the pocket which means a double team won't work on Myles.

He will have a lot of angels and routes to Jackson, and his skills are tailored for these assholes.

I guarantee a Browns win and a career day for Myles.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Jackson doesn't stay in the pocket which means a double team won't work on Myles.

He will have a lot of angels and routes to Jackson, and his skills are tailored for these assholes.

It's a matter of styles. Norton gave Ali fits. Foreman and Shavers destroyed Norton. Ali kicked Noth Foreman and Shaver's ass.

Mild will boost his stats Sunday. But he is still not great.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

It's a matter of styles. Norton gave Ali fits. Foreman and Shavers destroyed Norton. Ali kicked Noth Foreman and Shaver's ass.

Mild will boost his stats Sunday. But he is still not great.

If you're right, I'll grant you Board Guru status.  considering the Browns swiss cheese defense, the Ravens should easily rack up 200+ rushing yards on us.  Blowout Ratbirds. . 

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Jackson is hurt and ugly. Unfortunately only one of those factors will affect the game.

Garrett's effectiveness will be determined by whether or not Clowny plays his own health and whether Harbaugh is as smart as Belichick.

WSS

he was at practice today

21 minutes ago, syd said:

spoke to soon clowney along with teller and ward ruled out

Unless you have breaking, breaking news...   As of an hour ago Clowney is listed as "questionable"...  Garrett even said Jadeveon was looking pretty good at practice today...  

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/10/jadeveon-clowney-questionable-for-ravens-game-denzel-ward-and-wyatt-teller-ruled-out.html

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/injury-report-browns-rule-2-pro-bowlers-vs-ravens-list-2-others-as-questionable

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Unless you have breaking, breaking news...   As of an hour ago Clowney is listed as "questionable"...  Garrett even said Jadeveon was looking pretty good at practice today...  

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/10/jadeveon-clowney-questionable-for-ravens-game-denzel-ward-and-wyatt-teller-ruled-out.html

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/injury-report-browns-rule-2-pro-bowlers-vs-ravens-list-2-others-as-questionable

i was watching the darnell brooks trial what a POS  he is I just checked and cant find were i saw that glad I was wrong

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The guys that have been around for a while no that I am Evangelistic about quality guard play. Dating back to Ryan Tucker. Teller being out is not good for run production.

WSS

Ryan Tucker played tackle, not guard. 

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

If you're right, I'll grant you Board Guru status.  considering the Browns swiss cheese defense, the Ravens should easily rack up 200+ rushing yards on us.  Blowout Ratbirds. . 

Yeah, I don't see that happening at all. Woods D and Garrett will fuck their O up.

The Ravens D won't know what to do with Chubb. They will fall behind, Jackson will try to save the day and he'll fuck up. 2 or 3 ints,  and 2 or 3 Garrett sacks and some rare disruption.

Garrett is going to plant a shit tree with a Lamarr seed.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Ryan Tucker played tackle, not guard. 

"Tucker played just seven games in 2004 and nine in 2006 due to injuries and missed four games in 2007 due to suspension. Tucker moved to right guard following his reinstatement, but that ended up being the last time he would play significant snaps for Cleveland.Mar 4, 2019"

WSS

Screenshot_20221022-064126_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TuckRy20.htm

I forgot that Tucker, after about 9 or 10 seasons at tackle, finished his career at guard for a season. 

And that's the era I was referencing. Easier for a tackle to play guard I think than a guard to switch to tackle or center. At any rate without good cards the running game will suffer.

And that's about all we have right now.

WSS

On 10/20/2022 at 5:47 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I don't think so but as with all bad teams, occasionally they have unexpected wins. Can't believe the Jets are better than us this season, Saleh was actually one of the coaching hire finalists with Stefanski.

9 hours ago, MDDawg said:

I don't think so but as with all bad teams, occasionally they have unexpected wins. Can't believe the Jets are better than us this season, Saleh was actually one of the coaching hire finalists with Stefanski.

Save huge discrepancies in talent, like the Buckeyes versus Iowa, I just don't think we can accurately know from past games what Sunday will bring.

The Ravens are not elite. I maintain we can beat anyone. I think our talent is solid, but some guys just won't fucking step up. Why, I have no ideas.

I don't believe analytics reveal shit because no Sunday presents the same variables as the week before, and some teams just have advantages in the right situation.

I believe the Browns will win in a decent fashion.

1) Jackson moving gives Garrett many random angles that simply cannot be blocked.

2) I believe the Ravens will over attack Chubb and the Browns will be smart enough to misdiect them and hurt them w the passing game.

3) I think when they adjust for passing scheèmes Chibb and Hunt will go nuts.

Fuck the Ravens, fuck dead Modell, Fuck Baltimore, fuck Baltimore, and Fuck 3 int throwing Lamarr.

Go Browns 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Save huge discrepancies in talent, like the Buckeyes versus Iowa, I just don't think we can accurately know from past games what Sunday will bring.

The Ravens are not elite. I maintain we can beat anyone. I think our talent is solid, but some guys just won't fucking step up. Why, I have no ideas.

I don't believe analytics reveal shit because no Sunday presents the same variables as the week before, and some teams just have advantages in the right situation.

I believe the Browns will win in a decent fashion.

1) Jackson moving gives Garrett many random angles that simply cannot be blocked.

2) I believe the Ravens will over attack Chubb and the Browns will be smart enough to misdiect them and hurt them w the passing game.

3) I think when they adjust for passing scheèmes Chibb and Hunt will go nuts.

Fuck the Ravens, fuck dead Modell, Fuck Baltimore, fuck Baltimore, and Fuck 3 int throwing Lamarr.

Go Browns 

Didn't watch the game today so can't comment on Garrett's performance. Tracked the score and like last week we couldn't finish, we have better talent than some of our historically bad teams but we're just a badly coached team this year.