THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ Thursday Night Football  ▪︎ NO +2  -at- AZ on Amazon Prime at 8:15 pm.  🏈

mjp28

🏈    ★ Thursday Night Football  ★   NO +2  -at-   AZ on Amazon Prime at 8:15 pm.  🏈

I have Amazon Prime so I can watch whatever I want to online.    Pain in the butt I dislike watching football on my 10" tablet but it's on.

If you have Amazon Prime just go there,  look for the tab, download the hookup....email address & Amazon pw......and you're in.

Well see how it goes.

My interest in this game in one FL I have QB Murray  my opponent has Kamara plus one other guy.

FL baby !

AZ  28   NO  14   Halftime. 

Dalton 3 ints.   Nothing more of my interest.   Nice picture on  Amazon Prime. 

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Dalton in the dumpster. TWO pick sixes.  :(  

And in other news, the Tankees lost again.  Too bad Aaron, you're not playing in the Ruth short right field playground.  Hmmm...  five games left, and NY has to go 4-1. :) 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And the final line  ARIZONA  42  NEW ORLEANS  34.  The Arizona MVP was indeed Mr Dalton and his 1st half 3 INT performance.   :D

@Arizona 😞 vs   New Orleans 1.5 1.5 2.0 2.0 CorrectAri 42, NO 34

in our little  TBB  Pickem  here it was  AZ  14   NO 4  and  5  NO Picks.   It helps to remember that god damn NFL Thursday Night Football Game.

And I saw somewhere that the NFL Inc. Money Machine might add a Friday game......probably sponsored by a business with a PPV type stream deal.  I will have to snoop around on that.  Peacock, Amazon Prime,  another billionaire play toy ?  

And id be  SHOCKED  to see TNF ever go away.  16, 17 soon 18 game seasons ?  Play these guys until they're all on the  IR  every year ?

Stay tuned   -and-   keep playing 

• mjp28 changed the title to ★ Thursday Night Football  ★   NO +2  -at-   AZ on Amazon Prime at 8:15 pm.  🏈
8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

And the final line  ARIZONA  42  NEW ORLEANS  34.  The Arizona MVP was indeed Mr Dalton and his 1st half 3 INT performance.   :D

@Arizona 😞 vs   New Orleans 1.5 1.5 2.0 2.0 CorrectAri 42, NO 34

in our little  TBB  Pickem  here it was  AZ  14   NO 4  and  5  NO Picks.   It helps to remember that god damn NFL Thursday Night Football Game.

And I saw somewhere that the NFL Inc. Money Machine might add a Friday game......probably sponsored by a business with a PPV type stream deal.  I will have to snoop around on that.  Peacock, Amazon Prime,  another billionaire play toy ?  

And id be  SHOCKED  to see TNF ever go away.  16, 17 soon 18 game seasons ?  Play these guys until they're all on the  IR  every year ?

Stay tuned   -and-   keep playing 

Personally, I'd much rather see them dump TNF, and go to Friday. Supposedly the reason that NFL didn't want to play Friday night was to not conflict with high school football. Now? Screw that- there's more gold to be mined that evening.  

8 hours ago, syd said:

on suday i would but the over on points in the 4th quarter for browns ravens game

A little history FWIW :

Cleveland at Baltimore – Minor news flash the teams split last season with the Ravens winning, 16-10, at home and losing, 24-22, at Cleveland. The Ravens are 4-1 SU, 5-0 ATS during the past five meetings in the series.   Ok enough with the ticker tape noises.

And one man's opinion on Sunday  NFL football.   Again  FWIW :

So as we all know the AFC North Division is up for grabs if any team wants to seize the opportunity. No team has a winning record. The Ravens aren’t any better than 3-3 because they’ve blown three double-digit leads. At least the the Ravens know how to jump in front. Another shocker Cleveland just isn’t very good. Stop Nick Chubb, like the Patriots did last Sunday, and the Browns are in trouble.

And our beloved Cleveland is 7-10 in its last 17 games with one of those victories being a layup against the Bengals JV team during the last week of the regular season last year after Cincinnati had clinched the division. Discount that win and Cleveland is 2-7 in its last nine games.  We know how so many of the 2022 games were just botched.

And The Ravens are 5-0 ATS against Cincinnati.

He says BALTIMORE 30-20.   Really ?  I'll have to think about that one again. 

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎ Thursday Night Football  ▪︎ NO +2  -at- AZ on Amazon Prime at 8:15 pm.  🏈