THE BROWNS BOARD

​▪︎  10/27 - Thursday Night Football  ▪︎ Baltimore at Tampa Bay +1.5  O/U. 46.5   on Amazon Prime  🏈 ​

mjp28

🏈   October 27 -    Thursday Night Football   ◆  Baltimore at Tampa Bay +1.5  O/U. 46.5   on Amazon Prime  🏈

On our little pickem tonight it's   BAL 9  TB 8 and NO Picks 6.  

Anyone watching  ?

• mjp28 changed the title to ​◆    10/27 - Thursday Night Football   ◆  Baltimore at Tampa Bay +1.5  O/U. 46.5   on Amazon Prime  🏈 ​
2 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

🏈   October 27 -    Thursday Night Football   ◆  Baltimore at Tampa Bay +1.5  O/U. 46.5   on Amazon Prime  🏈

Anyone watching  ?

I am watching. Here are a few random things on my mind as I watch.

I hate the Ravens. Early on I had a A Jekyll Hyde thing with them. You know, we had no football  they struck me as "hey, that's my team". It was a fucked up thing but I think others felt it even though they wouldn't say it.

Now? Now I can't even fathom any connection to these. Fucktards. 

I hate Lamar Jackson. He is a penis. Fucking cockeyed bastard. I wish someone would Jack Tmatum him.

Sick of Brady. Wish someone would paint him like Y.A. Tittle.

I hate the Ravens more than I dy.

Seriously, I hate both these fucking teams. I am watching with hate. I have said "kill that motherfucker" on every down.

I am not aisogynist, but I like women. Whoever this 1/2 time chick announcer is I wish she was in a garterbelt and heels..she looks like that, and I give a fuck about what she thinks?

I love the Browns. Fuck everyone else.

Maybe a 10-10 tie ?  Or a BAL LOSS  even though I picked them to win.

I agree with you I'm not for  nobody in this one

But GO BROWNS on MNF ......   prime time baby !

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Anyone watching  ?

I am watching. Here are a few random things on my mind as I watch.

I hate the Ravens. Early on I had a A Jekyll Hyde thing with them. You know, we had no football  they struck me as "hey, that's my team". It was a fucked up thing but I think others felt it even though they wouldn't say it.

Now? Now I can't even fathom any connection to these. Fucktards. 

I hate Lamar Jackson. He is a penis. Fucking cockeyed bastard. I wish someone would Jack Tmatum him.

Sick of Brady. Wish someone would paint him like Y.A. Tittle.

I hate the Ravens more than I dy.

Seriously, I hate both these fucking teams. I am watching with hate. I have said "kill that motherfucker" on every down.

I am not aisogynist, but I like women. Whoever this 1/2 time chick announcer is I wish she was in a garterbelt and heels..she looks like that, and I give a fuck about what she thinks?

I love the Browns. Fuck everyone else.

Baltimore  27   Tampa Bay  22 final.   So BAL -1.5 (or 2.5)  and the  Over 46.5 both good.

Moving right along to   OHIO STATE  -15.5  at  PENN STATE  at noon on Saturday. 

Then the Cleveland BROWNS  +3.5  versus  the Cincinnati Ben-gals on MNF.    

A  fun weekend of college and professional football on a tv by you.      🏈

• mjp28 changed the title to ​▪︎  10/27 - Thursday Night Football  ▪︎ Baltimore at Tampa Bay +1.5  O/U. 46.5   on Amazon Prime  🏈 ​