THE BROWNS BOARD

And   🏈   OCT 30 -  Sunday Night Football  -  GREEN BAY  +11. 5  at  BUFFALO   🏈

mjp28

And     🏈    OCT 30 -  Sunday Night Football  -  GREEN BAY  +11. 5  at  BUFFALO   🏈

Just a look ahead this might be an interesting one.  

Old man father time Aaron Rodgers  versus  youngster Josh Allen.  Can GB really be a +11.5 dog in prime time  ?   I'll probably watch and see.

Might be a good prime time lead up to our CIN  at  CLE  +3.5 on  Monday Night Football. 

And remember this game on NBC tonight at  8:20 pm.   It might be   "interesting "  and the main event is on Halloween tomorrow.   Boo !

sad pumpkin.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this game. 

I find myself kind of rooting for the Bills. Buffalo is similar to Cleveland, and one of the smallest markets in the NFL.

I wish the Bills would be moved to the AFC North, switching spots with Baltimore, who would move to the AFC East. 

On 10/28/2022 at 9:51 PM, mjp28 said:

And     🏈    OCT 30 -  Sunday Night Football  -  GREEN BAY  +11. 5  at  BUFFALO   🏈

Just a look ahead this might be an interesting one.  

Old man father time Aaron Rodgers  versus  youngster Josh Allen.  Can GB really be a +11.5 dog in prime time  ?   I'll probably watch and see.

Might be a good prime time lead up to our CIN  at  CLE  +3.5 on  Monday Night Football. 

Aaron Rogers has turned into a weird, weird, creepy fucker. I think it his diminishing grip on sanity and not his football skills that is ruining him.

He is trying to outdo Mayfield and I think his players are beginning to become disjointed.

I will.be honest with you, I never liked this cocksucker and I hope he gets fucked up tonight.

It's like he is auditioning for Rob Zombie's role in a new Devil's reject movie.

It is fitting that this asshole is on to completely ruin this already fuckhole Football day.

Aaron Rodgers the dude some people love to hate......and he doesn't care.

I think he keeps it close tonight.

And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

BUF  27-10   3rd quarter  6 minutes left.    Rodgers just hanging around  ?

9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And in our little TBB Pickem here tonight it's   BUF 11   GB (+11.5)   8   and   NO Picks  4.       So there you go....... 

Rodgers should demand to be traded... Matt LeFleur is a shitty coach...

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

So  BUFFALO   27   GB (+11.5)  17  final score  -and-  GB and ol' man Rodgers +11.5  is good as gold !    :D

• Haha 1

I had the Buffalo defense in fantasy football - my 2-5 team. They did good.

That was a FUN game to watch.

It seems the Rogers is unhappy on or off the field.

Unhappy anywhere, everywhere. Must really suck to be him, regardless of his

money in the bank. It just seems that something is wrong in his life or something.

I may win both games - my 7-0 team may be 8-0 - depends on tomorrow night. or not...

Then there is Josh Allen - he has fun on and off the field - loves every minute of the game. lol

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I had the Buffalo defense in fantasy football - my 2-5 team. They did good.

That was a FUN game to watch.

It seems the Rogers is unhappy on or off the field.

Unhappy anywhere, everywhere. Must really suck to be him, regardless of his

money in the bank. It just seems that something is wrong in his life or something.

I may win both games - my 7-0 team may be 8-0 - depends on tomorrow night. or not...

Then there is Josh Allen - he has fun on and off the field - loves every minute of the game. lol

I would be salty too if I had a shitty coach like Matt LeFleur