THE BROWNS BOARD

As long as Mangini is coach

Solon16

None, Zero, Nada, Zilch.....He has been consistent and true to his word since he was hired...this will not change. Bush league or not, It is what it will always be. Very good friend down here in Austin is a HUGE Jets fans....IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

Get used to it!

QB or Not , Punter, Kicker, any injury....No one will know anything for certain....and if anything leaks....heads roll.

The media will try to bad mouth him and try to influence fan base against him like they did in NY. it will happen imo

None, Zero, Nada, Zilch.....He has been consistent and true to his word since he was hired...this will not change. Bush league or not, It is what it will always be. Very good friend down here in Austin is a HUGE Jets fans....IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

Get used to it!

QB or Not , Punter, Kicker, any injury....No one will know anything for certain....and if anything leaks....heads roll.

The media will try to bad mouth him and try to influence fan base against him like they did in NY. it will happen imo

Thanks captain

Get used to it!

From a coaching standpoint this doesn't alter my opinion of Mangini. Hearing news updates and the inner buzz from the Browns organization is merely a hobby to us fans. If you love Big Macs do you really care about the process McDonald's goes through making and distributing it? No, the most important thing is that it tastes good. If Mangini produces a winning team I won't care one bit if he runs the Browns like the CIA. Just win.

Guest 88fingerslewy
People are so easily swayed by the media , it is disturbing....he has no allies now? Losing will let the dogs loose in clev

A degree in journalism is what most of these hacks have as a qualification to be sports journalists. Well, I've got a degree in economics. Doesn't mean I know how to end the recession.

"Easily swayed" is so true. They write as if the readers are stupid, then you hear comments about what they've written and maybe they're right.

No one will know anything for certain....and if anything leaks....heads roll.

I'm fine with that. I actually like it. But this whole QB thing, though, leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

People are so easily swayed by the media , it is disturbing....he has no allies now? Losing will let the dogs loose in clev

and that's why he doesn't share like a nice boy. the media reads too much between the line. personally, i don't see where it is such a big deal.

just win baby...........................................

Actually the post I saw put something in a "quote" that didn't have any atribution to backit up and didn't even try to say who said it.

I would have deleted the thread also. Hersay and lies about DA aren't the way to handle this discussion.

they let lum's posts all go. so hersay and lies are clearly not the issue.

Archived