THE BROWNS BOARD

Citizens united

Westside Steve

Okay guys I noticed one of the threads got derailed and started bitching about Trump and citizens united. I looked at a few commentaries but this one I think is probably the most realistic, and only slightly left. If you guys think the tightening up election money was is going to cause American representatives to be pure and honest with only the best interest of the citizens in mind, well you're dreaming. Furthermore, and the young man didn't touch on this, the biggest and most egregious money grab, but by far the mainstream media who filters every fucking syllable from every politician every pundit every issue through whatever filter they choose with absolutely no repercussions no watchdog and no conscience; they're only goal to sell billions of dollars worth of financial products automobiles patent medicines soap video games and rubbers depending on the target audience.

If anybody here from the Trump humpers to the Biden Ball Lickers thanks otherwise you are more brain damaged (IOW retarded) than Fetterman.

WSS

lol. That is to my point - just mentioning Citizens United is a partisan level to pull.

Why not mention the problem of all the giant money that doesn't come from regular Americans?

on both sides. It's just out of control.

I think that’s the problem with the Biden nut swingers on this board.

They keep bringing up Trump in just about everything, even though the topic doesn’t involve him.

It must be terrible to have someone imbedded in your mind so deeply.

Whatever anybody says big money big business is in charge. Don't like it? Tough shit. People who are unhappy aren't going to me made any happier bye punishing the rich. You are not unhappy because of anything government does or doesn't do.

And bob, let's say the super Pacs are paying for all those ridiculous attack ads. If the attack ad changes anybody's mind that means the person is just stupid. The real problem is that the media who receives all that money for the attack ads still has the power to spend the story whichever way they want. And that's without even actually making shit up. Just a slight spin just a slight emphasis on something that they think people don't like. Just one holding call just one pass interference that doesn't get called can change a game. And that is solely within their power.

WSS