THE BROWNS BOARD

LIVE From Miami

Zombo

I will be there Sat-Mon with a crazy group that many of you know and the Naples Browns Backers too. Gonna be an amazing weekend!

I'll take pics and report when I can.

If you are wondering why there has been no This Week ... I was so busy the other week that I failed to get it posted for the first time since 1997 ... and we had a glorious home trouncing of the defending AFC Champs, which made me wonder ... Am I the curse??? So no picks until I have proof it hasn't been me all along!

Z

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, Zombo said:

I will be there Sat-Mon with a crazy group that many of you know and the Naples Browns Backers too. Gonna be an amazing weekend!

If you are wondering why there has been no This Week ... I was so busy the other week that I failed to get it posted for the first time since 1997 ... and we had a glorious home trouncing of the defending AFC Champs, which made me wonder ... Am I the curse??? So no picks until I have proof it hasn't been me all along!

Z

It was missed John. Have a blast. There are a few ver good cigar distributors/tabacaleras in Miami.

19 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

I was wondering if you were going to make the trip.  Bring home a win. :)

On 11/11/2022 at 7:29 PM, Zombo said:

Z

That should be cool to report here or on the BROWNS Official Thread.     :D

Waddle pushes off at the end of the half, no call, TD.

Next 2 plays Browns called for holding. It's BS.

Also, our offensive line is falling apart. Or they went partying for 2 weeks. I can'r believe how bad the O line is playing.

Look, I watch the Browns every week (well, when not dragged away by family get-togethers like yesterday), talk about the Browns here regularily, etc...

But it blows my mind that there are still people who spend a ton of money on this team year in and year out. Season tickets, road trips, etc...

Talk about little money for your buck. Sigh. 

42 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Look, I watch the Browns every week (well, when not dragged away by family get-togethers like yesterday), talk about the Browns here regularily, etc...

But it blows my mind that there are still people who spend a ton of money on this team year in and year out. Season tickets, road trips, etc...

I quit doing it 4 years ago. Couldn’t justify giving the Haslam’s anymore of my money. 
After 19 years of season tickets and numerous $1000’s in other crap. I was done

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I get where Browns149 is coming from.  I have a little different POV.  When Modell moved the team, and the new stadium was being built I knew PSLs were going to be the only chance to get decent seats. So I told my lifelong pal who already was a season ticket holder to get me in on his seniority.  It cost me $1,500 (payable @ $500 per year over three years) to buy in. If you want to look at it from a pure investment perspective (I just checked psl exchange) Those seats are now worth in the vicinity of $16,000- $20,000. If the Browns ever won a Super Bowl, they'd be worth a lot more than that.  

But I'll never sell them, they'll go to the next generation of my nephews. BUT- my bucket list of watching the Browns play in every away stadium is on hold this year.  I was seriously considering Buffalo, but I'm going to pass on that one. Easy enough- Cleveland Friday, Buffalo Saturday night, head back to Cleveland after the game. A total of 12 hours and 800 miles of driving plus $200 bucks on a hotel and another $200+ on a game ticket to watch the Browns get killed by a pissed off Bills team? Nah.   

BTW, getting older, I don't hit every home game anymore. (never did) Probably only 3-4 per season.  That three hour drive after a loss keeps getting longer and longer every year. I'm not even planning on the short 60 minute drive down the road when they Browns play the Bengals. 

We have to face reality, after coming off the bye and laying a humongous egg against the Dolphins any faint playoff chances the Browns had this year are effectively gone.  You want a really revolting stat I just saw on NFL.com?  Miami never punted in the entire game.  Barf!!!   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2