THE BROWNS BOARD

Fuck houston

syd

fuck them  thinking they will get a top ten pick from us probably in the 20's fuck those whores who will be at the game What do they think they can get more money from Watson and fuck the cheating asstros I hate that team

Browns 35

texans 10

• Upvote 2

Fuck houston ..... syd .... a man who only needs a few words to get his message across.       :o

And yes we think a lot alike.   syd. Browns 35 Texans 10.    mjp  Browns 40.  Texans  16.

...... and then mjp gets his word engine cranked up and look out below !  It just occurred to me as I was signing on The BROWNS BOARD today that  the Cleveland BROWNS (-7) / Houston Texans game will be about a 46.5 point O/U this Sunday maybe a  little over   -and -     on the supper fare tonight it will be  my wife's  delicious SHRIMP SCAMPI,     oh yeah !!    ----> to be continued  later. ----->      :lol:   

GO BROWNS  ...... baby !   

....... edit add ..... my wife's SHRIMP SCAMPI  was really delicious and SCAMPI is a very basic and easy meal to prepare and cook for having company over or just any time you want a good meal.  It's all about the timing of your ingredients to have it come out "just right" !   

My wife cooks her SHRIMP SCAMPI completely from scratch  but since it's an easy meal to do I might dig up a good recipe for you guys to impress your wives or your girlfriends which ever is the case here.  Then pick out a good white wine, have a small garden salad and some garlic or Italian bread (your choice)  and then  bon appétit  !      :D

See the cooking thread for details. 

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1

On 12/2/2022 at 1:06 PM, syd said:

fuck them  thinking they will get a top ten pick from us probably in the 20's fuck those whores who will be at the game What do they think they can get more money from Watson and fuck the cheating asstros I hate that team

Browns 35

texans 10

SYD, please forgive me for not paying respect to the Fuck....(insert opponent) thread.

I appreciate this and promise to be very supportive of Fuck Cinci.

You are a prince among men.

Indeed, we fucked Houston.

On 12/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

SYD, please forgive me for not paying respect to the Fuck....(insert opponent) thread.

I appreciate this and promise to be very supportive of Fuck Cinci.

You are a prince among men.

Indeed, we fucked Houston.

im not sure if you remember or not or maybe it was a different message board  entirely but my screen name was FUCK

• Haha 1