THE BROWNS BOARD

Grinder is released

hammertime

38 minutes ago, Axe said:

"Notably, the Griner-for-Bout exchange leaves retired U.S. Marine Paul Whelan imprisoned in Russia. Whelan has been in Russian custody for nearly four years."

Extremely pathetic but that is what's to be expected from a pathetic POS fraud of a president.

It would be racist to seek the release of an old white guy before an oppressed lesbo female woman of color.

2 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It would be racist to seek the release of an old white guy before an oppressed female woman of color.

Who really isn't a woman... But you know... Priorities...

now that arms dealer can go full on selling weapons to kill Americans again.

No surprise - look at how hillary and obaMao commie could NOT care less about the deaths of

Americans in Benghazi.

All about winning the next election. But this biden gov is so much a disgrace and failure, they

can't go any lower.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/12/08/the-more-you-think-about-bidens-trade-to-russia-for-brittney-griner-the-worse-it-gets-for-the-us/

Ridiculous that people can get locked up for stupid shit like this in the first place. On the other hand she really should have known better. In the United States third world shithole Democrat run cities are decriminalizing anything short of premeditated murder so people like her think they can get away with anything.

WsS

From the OP link.

"We've not forgotten about Paul Whelan," Mr. Biden said Thursday, adding "we will never give up" on securing his release. U.S. officials told reporters that it became clear in talks with the Russians that the prospect of securing the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Bout was a nonstarter, with one saying the U.S. had was "a choice between bringing home one particular American — Brittney Griner — or bringing home none."

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But also people her age are a lot more Reckless I know I was.

WSS

Maybe it was just an honest mistake. It's not like every American citizen is a lawyer and know every law in America let alone Russian laws. So she's supposed to rot in a Russian prison for hemp oil?

19 minutes ago, Neo said:

Maybe it was just an honest mistake. It's not like every American citizen is a lawyer and know every law in America let alone Russian laws. So she's supposed to rot in a Russian prison for hemp oil?

No need to be an asshole I already said it's a bullshit charge. Still anybody with a brain should think twice about bringing dope into fucking Russia.

WSS

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Who really isn't a woman... But you know... Priorities...

You can blame that all on Putin.   He is calling all the shots on that to make it look like a BIG win for Russia.   All of their media are putting it out that way.

Kind of another Russian win ...... partly to hide Putin getting his ass beat in HIS war over there.    That's a fact !

To anyone that thinks this story is great, grand, brave, progressive, inclusive, bitchen...

Keep everything else identical but change the 2 players involved to the Trump administration and Tom Brady. Still think it's great?

I would be just as livid with that scenario as I am with this real situation. It is absolutely the most pandering abuse of power that I can remember seeing - well, since some of Trump's shit I guess. 

^ I'm not looking for a reply on this thread because I honestly don't care and anyone can say "Oh yea, I'd be thrilled", but tonight before bed when you are brushing your teeth in front of the mirror and there is nowhere to hide, answer that question to yourself... Then you'll find out how inclusive and or progressive you really are. 

This is just one fucked up situation all around anyway you look at it. You have.....

1) Brittany Griner, sentenced to 9 years in a Russian prison for Hemp oil.

2) You have Paul Whalen, accused of spying and sentenced to 16 years.

3) Most likely all charges against these two people are complete bullshit.

Ignoring everything else , race, sexual oriention, I have a question for all those that have children.

If you had a child who was say a college student and they took a trip to Russia and your kid is someone who smokes weed socially with their friends and they forget they have a roach left in their bag or something, how would you feel if they got caught and had to serve 9 years in a Russian prison? And how would you feel if the government chose to let your child rot in Russian prison and bring a guy home that was charged with espionage?  Just saying, it's fucked up anyway you look at it.

Nobody wants these people rotting in Russian prison, and nobody wants that arms dealer back on the streets.

14 minutes ago, Neo said:

This is just one fucked up situation all around anyway you look at it. You have.....

1) Brittany Griner, sentenced to 9 years in a Russian prison for Hemp oil.

2) You have Paul Whalen, accused of spying and sentenced to 16 years.

3) Most likely all charges against these two people are complete bullshit.

Ignoring everything else , race, sexual oriention, I have a question for all those that have children.

If you had a child who was say a college student and they took a trip to Russia and your kid is someone who smokes weed socially with their friends and they forget they have a roach left in their bag or something, how would you feel if they got caught and had to serve 9 years in a Russian prison? And how would you feel if the government chose to let your child rot in Russian prison and bring a guy home that was charged with espionage?  Just saying, it's fucked up anyway you look at it.

Nobody wants these people rotting in Russian prison, and nobody wants that arms dealer back on the streets.

Weingarten slammed for tweet highlighting Brittney Griner's race and sexuality after release: 'complete clown'

While celebrating the news, the head of the American Federation of Teachers mentioned how Griner is a "gay, black woman," leaving many people scratching their heads as to why that description was necessary following the news of the release of the WNBA player. 

It's just sad how people continue to support this guy no matter how badly he embarrasses the United States.

No matter how badly he weakens the United States on the world stage.

After Afghanistan, it's no surprise that he left a Marine behind. It's what he does.

Yet no matter what he ruins, domestic or foreign related.. There is an embarrassing number of brain dead people on this forum that attempt to support and defend him.

SMDH

• Thanks 3