THE BROWNS BOARD

Lefties, call your realtors

Westside Steve

I still say, it's a pitiful, extremely willful and arrogant belonging in an "elistist" group.

"man made global warming" is a UN farce, and a leftwing political power farce.

Again, think REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH and VOTES to keep crooks in power.

like:

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/12/10/watch-private-jet-devotee-john-kerry-says-u-s-taxpayers-should-step-up-and-lead-climate-reparations-n671921

WATCH: Private Jet Devotee John Kerry Says U.S. Taxpayers Should 'Step up and Lead' Climate Reparations

17 hours ago, D Bone said:

The craziest thing about this article is that AOL still exists. 

Yeah, I know a few grandmas that use AOL you know the My Space group.   

....... edit add, this poli board is great in the afternoons when nothing interesting is on TV.    :D

Edited by mjp28
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

My brother used to hang in their chat rooms and meet all kinds of women.  He had a box full of panties they mailed him.  He is kind of a sick fucker.😁

Stati Pedo LOL

Idi Hrvatska!.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

My brother used to hang in their chat rooms and meet all kinds of women.  He had a box full of panties they mailed him.  He is kind of a sick fucker.😁

A kid I went to college with in the late 60s and early 70s was a good looking jock.  he'd nail their panties up on the crown molding around the top of his roon.

A bunch of PA guys rented a house by YSU and they'd split up the costs.   The sex and drugs and rock and roll era alright..  He was around two sides and coming around the third .... a Phys Ed major got a job as a high school gym teacher after we graduated.   He was a jock alright. 

13 hours ago, mjp28 said:

A kid I went to college with in the late 60s and early 70s was a good looking jock.  he'd nail their panties up on the crown molding around the top of his roon.

A bunch of PA guys rented a house by YSU and they'd split up the costs.   The sex and drugs and rock and roll era alright..  He was around two sides and coming around the third .... a Phys Ed major got a job as a high school gym teacher after we graduated.   He was a jock alright. 

Those who can; do. Those who can't; teach. Those who can't teach; teach gym.

WSS