THE BROWNS BOARD

RIP Franco Harris.......

BrownsFan4Evr

6 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Pickett is game. I saw both of his clutch plays and they were impressive.

They were not bullshit, luck, Mahommes nonsense where he extended a play for 7 minutes and it turned into a picnic ground play. In both cases he was under big heat and delivered a laser.

Nobody can teach that. All the shit that happens for the first 58 minutes is just preparation.

Pickett, in my mind, is going to be a headache for us and everyone else. The shit he isn't good at can be taught, but he seems to love and rise to championship moments.

I hate the Steelers, but the fuckers seem to develop players way better than us. Is it luck? I don't know, but Pickett strikes me as a stick of dynamite with a short fuse.

That's what I was afraid of.

Thanks anyway. lol

4 minutes ago, syd said:

fuck pickett I was watching the twilight zone marathon

One thing you may agree with...being a Browns fan is like living in the Twilight Zone.

And rather than being featured on "Hard Knocks" a few years back, the Browns shoulda been featured on "Unsolved Mysteries".

Just now, FY56 said:

One thing you may agree with...being a Browns fan is like living in the Twilight Zone.

And rather than being featured on "Hard Knocks" a few years back, the Browns shoulda been featured on "Unsolved Mysteries".

or groundhog day 

On 1/2/2023 at 3:31 PM, syd said:

fuck pickett I was watching the twilight zone marathon

I used to love those TZ Marathons !   Still do once in awhile even though I've seen them all 50x.

• Haha 1