THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns sending 3 players to Pro Bowl

Vambo

33 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

I predict a Chubb trade..

I don't know why, but that had crossed my mind also. The fact Hunt is still here, the style the offense plays with Watson maybe had something to do with it. Fans will burn the city down if Chubb is traded though.........

25 minutes ago, Neo said:

I don't know why, but that had crossed my mind also. The fact Hunt is still here, the style the offense plays with Watson maybe had something to do with it. Fans will burn the city down if Chubb is traded though.........

o.k then what kind of money will hunt want compared to what chubb is getting paid

42 minutes ago, syd said:

o.k then what kind of money will hunt want compared to what chubb is getting paid

The thought had crossed my mind, but that's all it was. The fact they didn't unload Hunt when they had the chance made me suspicious. As thought provoking as Hunt not being traded is, I don't think Chubb is going anywhere.

On 12/22/2022 at 10:30 AM, Vambo said:

Besides the good three picked all repeat pro bowlers .....

Browns Also Have 5 Alternates

Amari Cooper, Jack Conklin, Denzel Ward, Wyatt Teller, and David Njoku are the alternates.