THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas from MSC Seascape

Headed to the MSC private island tomorrow for a day on the beach, then home. If you have never been on a cruise, I highly recommend it.

My wife got me hooked, we cruise every 8 weeks now, and are blessed to be in a private area called Yacht Club.

Butler, private restaurant, pool, bar, deck, etc.. I truly am Jethro Bodine out here.

They are even arranging for me to see the Browns on a big screen. 

God Bless all of you.

20221222_153218.jpg

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Headed to the MSC private island tomorrow for a day on the beach, then home. If you have never been on a cruise, I highly recommend it.

My wife got me hooked, we cruise every 8 weeks now, and are blessed to be in a private area called Yacht Club.

Butler, private restaurant, pool, bar, deck, etc.. I truly am Jethro Bodine out here.

God Bless all of you.

20221222_153218.jpg

sweet enjoy the game now go vote for nickers

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

God Bless all of you.

20221222_153218.jpg

Oh yes.  And a nice smoke under the blue sky  ....... even better .

1 hour ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Sad to see what the 2022 Browns turned out to be.

I'm putting the 2022 season on the back burner right now   -and-  an going to enjoy this weekend   -and-  and am going to enjoy the bowl games, well select games. 

And I'm going to think about the 2022  BROWNS  season after weeks 17 and 18 are finished and gone.   I've been through about 60 (+/-) Cleveland Browns football seasons to be concerned about this one right now.

~ SO ~   to all of my fellow Cleveland Browns football friends and fans   ~  Have a very  Merry   🎄   Christmas   and a Happy   ♥︎   New Year ~.

And  GO BROWNS  !    :D

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I'm putting the 2022 season on the back burner right now   -and-  an going to enjoy this weekend   -and-  and am going to enjoy the bowl games, well select games. 

And I'm going to think about the 2022  BROWNS  season after weeks 17 and 18 are finished and gone.   I've been through about 60 (+/-) Cleveland Browns football seasons to be concerned about this one right now.

~ SO ~   to all of my fellow Cleveland Browns football friends and fans   ~  Have a very  Merry   🎄   Christmas   and a Happy   ♥︎   New Year ~.

And  GO BROWNS  !    :D

Well said