THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett benched for start vs Saints for discipline

Vambo

https://apnews.com/article/cleveland-browns-sports-myles-garrett-kevin-stefanski-grant-delpit-9d44ba7964f0b18f68e7825480e54b09

CLEVELAND (AP) — Browns Pro Bowl defensive end Myles Garrett was benched for the start of Saturday’s loss to New Orleans by coach Kevin Stefanski for an unspecified team violation, the latest twist in an odd season for the star.

Garrett wasn’t on the field for the Saints’ first series, and Stefanski revealed Monday that it was because he was being disciplined...

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

The rumor I've read is that he showed up to practice sick and didn't disclose it to the team... (?)

Yeah, dumb on his behalf. If you're I'll take a sick day. Don't spread cooties.

On 12/26/2022 at 10:30 PM, mjp28 said:

The heart and soul of the 2022 Cleveland BROWNS team  ( along with nick Chubb  )

No he's not. 

If the above rumors are true, I wouldn't call a player that doesn't show up for practice and not even bother to call in "the heart and soul of a team".

6 hours ago, FY56 said:

No he's not. 

If the above rumors are true, I wouldn't call a player that doesn't show up for practice and not even bother to call in "the heart and soul of a team".

fuck man the punishment fit the crime (here's a comma for you) it's not a deal

now go fuck yourself