THE BROWNS BOARD

What's up with the BQ WINSLOW connection tonight????

NFLNooB

If there was anybody on the team who wanted BQ to play over DA, it was Winslow.

Well I would imagine that that list is growing after watching a QB with ONE day of practice with starters complete a higher percentage of passes than DA, almost DOUBLE DA's QBR, not turn the ball over, and take 0 sacks......IN THE FIRST START OF HIS CAREER ON A SHORT WEEK.

Hey Lum,

That seemed evident during the Bengals game(i think) when WINSLOW was trotting past BQ.

I know you're a fan of DA, and don't want to offend.... But, did you notice the swing passes and check downs BQ was doing tonight? I was fairly impressed for his first start.

Lum, you seem to be the one who follows DA most on this board.....What do you think is DA's future? Do you think BQ will need replaced by the end of the season or traded?

BTW, No sarcasm here. Just intrigued by others perspectives.

Thanks.

Guest ATENEARS

Screen passes and check-downs were impressive .... with receivers making drops and dumb penalties and no team leadership, our defense will lose game after game. We have real problems on this team, hat's off to Crennel for making the switch at QB so the common fan could see the whole picture now.

(common fan = Brady fag)

Screen passes and check-downs were impressive .... with receivers making drops and dumb penalties and no team leadership, our defense will lose game after game. We have real problems on this team, hat's off to Crennel for making the switch at QB so the common fan could see the whole picture now.

(common fan = Brady fag)

Sleep it off, your anger is manifesting itself.

(common fan = Brady fag)

Maybe we have some team leadership now with Quinn?

Now the 'common fan' can see where the other issues really are because the QB isn't getting in the way. What options do we have for replacing our receivers or DBs? What option did we have for the QB (who was shitty along with everyone else).

I think all of us BQ fags know there are other issues; what we also seemed to 'know' was that the QB is a contributing factor for positive or negative. Who we had was contributing negatively. The rest of the team can be good, but if the QB is still shit, the team isn't going anywhere.

That's an easy answer. Brady decided to throw it to the guy most likely to catch it icon_lol.gif

Ate, we know there's more problems than just the qb, but like many of us said it was one of the few positions we could do something different with by making a personnel change.

Besides, we knew we had to see brady at some point before a final decision is made.

No panic in this kid. It was great to see him break the huddle with 10 seconds left on the play clock because once again it took us forever to get a play in, and he set the offense and got the play off. So I have a simple mind.... it's the little things that impress me!

Yes we have more problems. Listen, getting to see brady play.... it's like Oliver Twist actually getting that second bowl of soup. Yes, his life is still miserable and pathetic overall, but that would have made a huge difference in his outlook albeit temporary. Until Brady does something to tarnish it, he is my bright spot.

Archived