THE BROWNS BOARD

Weird, just weird

We are 3-2 in our division, yet the Steelers, Bengals and Ravens are in the playoff conversation.

This week's game, against a meaningless team with the biggest fucktard name, matched only by The Guardians has the attraction and excitement of a sperm soda. It strikes me as a pretend game.

However, sweeping the Steelers and knocking them out of the playoffs IS exciting. Whether or not the team sees the Steeler game as a chance to end the season with a bang, or whether they see it as a sperm soda and don't show is anybody guess.

The weird part for me is, as always, a big part of the league is getting charged up for the playoffs, and we have this pile of shit organization who prefers to focus on immature QBs and sex offenders.

7 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

It starts at the top. Haslam using Depodesta to formulate and greenlight game plans is pure retardation. Our own coach doesn’t have control of the offense. It is pure cringe.

Coaching staff in general is the worst In the division which explains why we are here. Depodesta isn’t helping anything. 

I may have mentioned that I created a start up company and made the horrible decision to accept investment from people with no science background. They have Depodesta'd my partner's life's work and 2 of my patents into the same fucking thing.

It isn't analytics per se that I abhor, but instead the confidence they instill in imbeciles to believe that they know what they are doing.

Haslam is an imbecile. He is Steve Carell's character in Ron Burgandy. I hated Lerner for the same reasons, but not like I hate this cocksucker.

49 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I may have mentioned that I created a start up company and made the horrible decision to accept investment from people with no science background. They have Depodesta'd my partner's life's work and 2 of my patents into the same fucking thing.

It isn't analytics per se that I abhor, but instead the confidence they instill in imbeciles to believe that they know what they are doing.

Haslam is an imbecile. He is Steve Carell's character in Ron Burgandy. I hated Lerner for the same reasons, but not like I hate this cocksucker.

but yaa i understand analytics can be very useful but in the wrong hands can be dangerous 

• Upvote 1