THE BROWNS BOARD

Sure it'd be fun but...

https://www.aol.com/whats-ahead-congress-2023-republicans-144525345.html

In the House, where a slim Republican majority will lead, a bipartisan coalition of moderates, dubbed the Problem Solvers Caucus, hopes to get legislation thro...

And even though I am sick to death of constant never ending nitpicking investigations I do believe that if there's any actual dirt it's more serious on Joe's side. On the other hand with the rapid corruption among the ruling class in the Justice Department it's probably going to be a waste of time anyway.

WSS

14 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m looking forward to the investigation into the Biden Crime Family.

Karma can be a bitch.

Again I don't think it's going to go anywhere. And it's obviously more serious than any of the garbage they threw at Trump for the last 5 years. We'll see in a day or so.

WSS

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

the corruption in the fbi and doj, and cia....

must be fixed.

fire every bastard that is corrupt. Just DO it.

There won’t be anyone left to run the country 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/whats-ahead-congress-2023-republicans-144525345.html

In the House, where a slim Republican majority will lead, a bipartisan coalition of moderates, dubbed the Problem Solvers Caucus, hopes to get legislation thro...

And even though I am sick to death of constant never ending nitpicking investigations I do believe that if there's any actual dirt it's more serious on Joe's side. On the other hand with the rapid corruption among the ruling class in the Justice Department it's probably going to be a waste of time anyway.

WSS

Maybe they will elect Donald Trump as Speaker of the House?  Could you imagine the MSM?

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again I don't think it's going to go anywhere.

I agree, but I think the message needs to be sent that the GOP can pull the same stunt that the Dims did.

Congress basically put the U.S. government on hold while they went after Trump for 4 years, and they accomplished nothing.

23 hours ago, Browns149 said:

There won’t be anyone left to run the country 

lol  - but seriously, there are about 35,000 employees in the fbi.

It's the management for the most part, that is corrupt. Most prominently, that I know of:

fbi: james sleazy comey, peter "dick" strzok, lisa  page, mueller, wray, kingsmith, andrew mccabe.......etc etc etc.

cia - john brennan,  slimy james clapper, etc etc etc etc.

Interview with multiple employees at CIA's headquarters; Joby Warrick, The Triple Agent, 24-25; Warrick does not mention Bikowsky by name, but his descriptions of a CIA manager who joined ...
Answer (1 of 6): We know very, very little about the CIA today and the many crimes committed by it such as assassinations of foreign leaders and overthrow of democracies took place decades ago. So it is not possible to know if it's corrupt today or not. The most corrupt government agencies in th...
Public assurances aside, the agency has repeatedly been caught acting lawlessly - the FBI-infiltrated kidnapping plot of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer being just one of the more recent examples 2 - and that lawless behaviour is a piece of evidence that suggests it's been captured by powers that do not have the welfare of American citizens at heart.