THE BROWNS BOARD

8 year old drag queen

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

What a shame, its been cancelled lol.

Due to threatening statements.  Business was taking a hit is what was happening.

Furthermore Do these hypocrites have any idea how stressful school can be for young kids that they purposely try to confuse about their sexual identity? These are the same bastards that are probably screaming about bullying while they are opening this kid up for the worst that the other kids have to offer. Because they, The parents, crave attention? And confusing the poor bastard about what sex he might be by the time he actually reaches puberty?

WSS 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Furthermore Do these hypocrites have any idea how stressful school can be for young kids that they purposely try to confuse about their sexual identity? These are the same bastards that are probably screaming about bullying while they are opening this kid up for the worst that the other kids have to offer. Because they, The parents, crave attention? And confusing the poor bastard about what sex he might be by the time he actually reaches puberty?

WSS 

Oh, now you just care about the kids? You do realize that the LGBTQ kids are confused about their sexuality and that by demonizing it and completely removing it from school it only is making the problem worse? If you actually have a shit about the kids you wouldn't support measures attacking the way she kids are genetically wired. 

But we all know you don't actually give a shit. You just know that this is the latest front in the culture war and you're following orders. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, now you just care about the kids? You do realize that the LGBTQ kids are confused about their sexuality and that by demonizing it and completely removing it from school it only is making the problem worse? If you actually have a shit about the kids you wouldn't support measures attacking the way she kids are genetically wired. 

But we all know you don't actually give a shit. You just know that this is the latest front in the culture war and you're following orders. 

Apparently I give more of a shit for the best interest of an 8 year old child then you do especially if it interference with your agenda.

I've heard your facetious remarks that a post puberty minor isn't capable of deciding something for themselves. But an 8 year old is? 

WSS

17 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Apparently I give more of a shit for the best interest of an 8 year old child then you do especially if it interference with your agenda.

I've heard your facetious remarks that a post puberty minor isn't capable of deciding something for themselves. But an 8 year old is? 

WSS

How does demonizing LGBTQ beliefs and banning any mention of it in schools make life LESS stressful for a kid that falls on the LGBTQ spectrum?

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How does demonizing LGBTQ beliefs and banning any mention of it in schools make life LESS stressful for a kid that falls on the LGBTQ spectrum?

I don't demonize them. You're just being a pain in the ass and it's getting boring. There's nothing in that story that leads anybody to believe that this 8 year old has made a conscious decision to be a homosexual or a trans.  So dressing him up like a girl and sending him to school so the parents can feel like their big shots is fucked up. That's about it.

Of course it's not as bad as giving him hormone therapy or surgery.

As far as a devil worsening drag show I guess it doesn't bother me I just don't think it's necessarily age appropriate.

WSS

• 3 weeks later...
When Barney told Andy he should just let Opie "decide for himself" how he wanted to live… Andy had these words of wisdom.
"No, I'm afraid it don't work that way. You can't let a young’n decide for himself. He'll grab at the first flashy thing with shiny ribbons on it. Then, when he finds out there's a hook in it, it's too late. Wrong ideas come packaged with so much glitter that it's hard to convince ‘em that other things might be better in the long run. All a parent can do is say 'wait' and 'trust me' and try to keep temptation away."
Somehow... we have lost this basic truth. Too many people are more worried about being their child’s friend, than in being a parent.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 2/10/2023 at 1:02 PM, MLD Woody said:

Penis = male? Ok boomer - Bill Maher

Don't let Steve get you all upset. By encouraging trans kids at the current rate, we'll all be gay by the year 2054! 

Adults when asking a kid what they want to be when they grow up they meant what profession

On 2/10/2023 at 11:16 AM, Westside Steve said:

These fucking hypocrites who run a guy out of office because he dated a 16 year old when he was 22 But then insist that an 8 year old should be treated to some of the most vulgar sexual shit they can think of......

Exactly.  It's okay for a 6 year old to take puberty blocking drugs to these liberal slugs.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, MLD Woody said:

yeah, yeah - that is your basis for venting anger at everything that isn't woodpeckerish.

It's odd, so many who went "lgbq" nonsense come back to their senses emotionally, and go the opposite direction again,

or they commit suicide because they can't undo the damage they did to themselves, with leftwing cultureal assistance.

Gosh, their "dna" changed? they bumped into a table and their "wires" got shortcircuted?

Truth is - you see kids riding their bikes up a ramp into a pond, the kid gets hurt, and his buddies LAUGH for the camera -

youtube, etc - how many likes can they get? before social media, it still happened. Some kids will get noticed and they don't care

how screwed up/broken they make themselves to get there. But now, social media fame is all the rage. But so many kids (and adults now), are so desperate to

be "famous" at least for a 15 minutes of fame, that it's a rage - an entire subculture of "look at me" haha.

and they "hate" every single thing that is Real American, because it doesn't help them FEEL famous.

Free country, feel any crazy way you all want to - but the drive to destroy other people who know better has become a power-mongering subculture.

All the way up to the wh and the democratic party. America is suffering for it in too many cities, even a few states.

Rage perverted on, bird. It's a free country....had still better be later on.

• Upvote 1

https://www.aol.com/tennessee-governor-signs-first-kind-000100626.html

The measure will prohibit drag performances on public property or at locations in the state where they can be viewed by minors.

Not sure that's a good idea just makes shocking at offending more fun for a certain segment of the population.

WSS

On 2/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, MLD Woody said:

On 2/10/2023 at 10:16 AM, hammertime said:

What a shame, its been cancelled lol.

Due to threatening statements.  Business was taking a hit is what was happening.

I was going to say..this old, white, heterosexual, somewhat redneck males form of protest isn't storming

a building, standing around with a sign or any of that.  I just don't spend my green dollars with that business any more. There are other places I can go to buy a burger and a pint.

If Wadsworth Brewing can make a go catering to the fairies year round, good for them.  Somebody was talked in to a bad marketing idea.  Hopefully by canceling they get some of their customers back.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

the conservative virtue signaling here is fucking hilarious and pathetic

keep fighting that boogeyman, snowflakes 

So you admit you are a child molester and support drag queens in the schools... You must look so cute in chiffon blue and a bun on your noggen...

You sick fuck! You belong in JAIL!

24 minutes ago, nickers said:

So you admit you are a child molester and support drag queens in the schools... You must look so cute in chiffon blue and a bun on your noggen...

You sick fuck! You belong in JAIL!

So we're calling other posters cold molesters now?

You sad, sad old man

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So we're calling other posters cold molesters now?

You sad, sad old man

Deflecting again as usual... C'mon... Own it you pervert!