THE BROWNS BOARD

brutal "why your team sucks" on all 32 teams.

Gafreleets

saw this on another site and even though it's brutally honest about every team (trust me, none of them look good after they lay into you) and something i've never seen before. it's worth a look for your home team and that of any of your rivals.

http://deadspin.com/5354194/why-your-team-...leveland-browns

search any other teams and get an equally scathing description.

harsh on the steelers man. maybe truthful, but harsh.

saw this on another site and even though it's brutally honest about every team (trust me, none of them look good after they lay into you) and something i've never seen before. it's worth a look for your home team and that of any of your rivals.

http://deadspin.com/5354194/why-your-team-...leveland-browns

search any other teams and get an equally scathing description.

harsh on the steelers man. maybe truthful, but harsh.

I LOL'd

yeah, i mean check any of the teams in the NFL. it's damn funny for some.

Detroits made me laugh pretty damn loud!

"1. Do we really need to go through this exercise with this team? Even Detroit fans will tell you the Lions suck. It's not something that needs to be proven in the least. The Lions' suckiness is out in the open for all to see, undeniable. Their suckiness stretches out from Michigan and rolls far across the open plains. From West Cost to East, from the top of the Rocky Mountains to bottom of the Florida swamps, the inherent shittiness of the Detroit Lions is one of the few great American certainties. It is an eternal fixture of our existence. The Detroit Lions exist in a permanent, everlasting state of suck. You see Lions fans in the bars from time to time, and you see them wearing their Barry Sanders jerseys, with their stubbly black goatees, and you can see in their eyes the hope that they might one day finally muster the courage to grow indifferent to this team and all the horrible ways it xxxxs them in the ass every fall. They WANT to not give a shit, their steadfast devotion to the team not a sign of loyalty and integrity, but rather a glaring weakness, a spineless willingness to take shovelful after shovelful of freshly laid shit right in the xxxxing mouth. That said…"

Archived