THE BROWNS BOARD

films about music

syd

We had one of our many GATX railcar repair shops down there in Muscle Shoals, Alabama  which were spread all over the USA it just seemed to go along with it ..... a way back when. 

And others in kind of unique sounding places before I moved on and up to NUCOR. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

We had one of our many GATX railcar repair shops down there in Muscle Shoals, Alabama  which were spread all over the USA it just seemed to go along with it ..... a way back when. 

And others in kind of unique sounding places before I moved on and up to NUCOR. 

I've done well with NUCOR stock over the years. Excellent steel company.

On 2/14/2023 at 12:21 PM, syd said:

this one features otis redding steve winwood the stones allman bros. skynyrd aretha u2 bob dylan paul soimon and others

Everybody wanted the Swampers "laying down that sound".  Right next to the Wrecking Crew when it came to a studio band.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2023 at 4:31 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

I've done well with NUCOR stock over the years. Excellent steel company.

Right now it's the BEST of the best.   And I've made the rounds from USSTEEL when they were the best .... in 1969.

Indeed.   JK Simmons.  He also had a 4-5 year run on the TV show Law and Order.  He played the role of a psychologist employed by the DA to evaluate competency to stand trial.  He's a very good actor.

Seriously, it is a A+ movie IMO.

• Thanks 1