Ravens

Bengals

Steelers

Broncos

Texans

Colts

Rams

Seahawks

I see a 11 win season we really only face a hand full of elite quarterbacks (burrow and jackson twice) this is based on fixing the D-Line and another target for watson also a extra home game doesnt hurt
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I always look forward to the schedule release.  I live in Tennessee but have season tickets. 

I like to plan my trips.  I like the weeks where we have back to back home games.  We just stay up there for the week and take a side trip. Last year it was Niagra Falls and Canada for 4 days.  This year maybe Michigan.  I'd like to go to Greefield Village, then maybe up towards Lake Huron somewhere.

As for wins....11-12 sounds good to me.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

I always look forward to the schedule release.  I live in Tennessee but have season tickets. 

I like to plan my trips.  I like the weeks where we have back to back home games.  We just stay up there for the week and take a side trip.

As for wins....11-12 sounds good to me.

i will be the first in line for the seahawk game I have not seen The Browns play live in years 

side note : I wonder what youtube t.v will be charging for the sunday ticket ?

1 minute ago, syd said:

i will be the first in line for the seahawk game I have not seen The Browns play live in years 

side note : I wonder what youtube t.v will be charging for the sunday ticket ?

I don't know, but I am interested in the YouTube deal as well.  The Browns are rarely on local TV here...the Titans game will, so that may be one of the home games I skip.  As for the away games, I have to go to a bar to watch them.  i am getting to the point i would much rather just stay home and watch.  I will be checking that out for sure.

1 minute ago, ballpeen said:

I don't know, but I am interested in the YouTube deal as well.  The Browns are rarely on local TV here...the Titans game will, so that may be one of the home games I skip.  As for the away games, I have to go to a bar to watch them.  i am getting to the point i would much rather just stay home and watch.  I will be checking that out for sure.

i have bought the ticket since are re birth and finally said fuck it I threatened to cancel directv and got it for free those days are gone 

pretty cool that you could head up north for a week and take in two Browns games 

2 minutes ago, syd said:

i have bought the ticket since are re birth and finally said fuck it I threatened to cancel directv and got it for free those days are gone 

pretty cool that you could head up north for a week and take in two Browns games 

Got to spend your money on something.  I choose Browns games.  I think this is my 16th season of having tickets.

Broncos and Seahawks are always tough on the road.  I’d have to see the timing of some of these other games too (short week, 2nd or third leg of road trip, who is available, rookie QB early in the year, etc.)

I might breakdown and drive 2-3 hours in traffic up to LA, pay 100 bucks for parking and 200-300 bucks for a seat against the Rams. 

Definitely making the Browns Raiders next season (2024)  in Vegas. 

For the other 16 games I’ll be streaming.  Do you all still do DirectTV NFL ticket? 

There's no way to predict an outcome in February.  What if Rogers were to jump to the Jets, or Broncos, or Colts, etc.   Sometimes supposed bad teams add a couple of key players and boom, they're good.  What if Watson were to show up drunk & stoned at a massage parlor and raped the receptionist?   (don't even joke, right?)

Having said that, like last year, there should be some wins in that schedule.  But we're going to need better play from our OL, QB, WR's, DL, LB'ers...right on down to the kicker.  And some may add, the play caller.  (but people say that no matter who our play caller is)

We play my little 7 year old grandson's Jaguars!!   Yaaay!  

I quit looking at schedules and thinking this one is easy or this one is hard a long time ago. You just never know heading in to a season, or on a week to week basis for that matter.  Maybe you get a team all racked up the week you play them, maybe you are all racked up.

Dear High & Mighty Football God's 😇

it's only day 4 after a favorite SB commercial :wub:

📞  we appreciate your patience (and this fine hot chick)

1.) Adding Jim Schwartz early in process is something..

2.) Berry's drafting ain't been the worst

3.) Now on the other hand? Berry's FA selections has to give better on field performance's

4.) None higher than, Traded for QB Deshaun Watson..

I'll Hold 📞🕺 (and remember we owe Chiefs Kingdom a goal-line ear-hole hit.. Let's just get back there) 

19 hours ago, alporcini said:

Who’s up for going to the Rams?

I’m likely in depending on the date.  The parking/tailgating there isn’t ideal.   I’m actually thinking about taking the the coaster from San Diego to LA.  Maybe stopping at a local Browns Backers Bar and pregaming 

So, we play the Texans in Houston.....again.  Roger just wants to keep ramming it up our asses for trading for Watson.  

15 hours ago, gumby73 said:

1.) Adding Jim Schwartz early in process is something..

Yes.  With the Combine, FA, and Draft all coming up, getting on board early allowed for time to get up to speed with his new roster.  His input in FA & the Draft are going to be important because we know that the D is going to get a bone or two.  And we want them to be his type of players.  

The schedule is set by a fix formula.  The texans again is just the way the formula works rather than anything planned.   Several year ago it seemed we played the raiders several years in a row.

Here you can link to future schedules.  The TBD teams are set by division, but the final schedule is determined by which team in that division finishes in the same standing position as the Browns did in theirs.  It just worked out we finished in the same position as the Texans did.

Future Cleveland Browns Schedules and Opponents | FBSchedules.com

6 hours ago, ballpeen said:

The schedule is set by a fix formula.

I didn't realize that it was set all the way down to the Home and Away level.  ( Poopies!  I DID so want to blame Roger GoToHell )