THE BROWNS BOARD

Nikki Haley Competency Test for Old Politicians

MLD Woody

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/21/older-voters-nikki-haley-competency-test-00083859

Many of you are ancient. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm fine with it. Hell, they can lower the age. Or make it for every would be politician. And make it a more difficult competency test than Person Man Woman TV Camera. Ask them about history, how our government works, etc. Fine with that. 

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/21/older-voters-nikki-haley-competency-test-00083859

I'm fine with it. Hell, they can lower the age. Or make it for every would be politician. And make it a more difficult competency test than Person Man Woman TV Camera. Ask them about history, how our government works, etc. Fine with that. 

Then you should agree to a competency test for young voters before allowing them to vote. But then no demonrat president would ever get elected.

8 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Then you should agree to a competency test for young voters before allowing them to vote. But then no demonrat president would ever get elected.

I've mentioned a competency test to put a weight to people's votes based on how well they understand history, current politics, our government, etc. 

I'm sure that would have a sweeping effect across the bases of both parties. 

(PS, your use of "demonrat" is very cute. What an adorable little insult)

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Why not? Not that Biden probably controls everything,  or even anything that passes through the oval office.

Probably good to have some life experience requirement but no doubt the younger people would balk at that .

Plus your fellow democrat voters/board members supported Fetterman,  a bona fide retard,  without any kind of a demand for him having his shit together, but that's what we expect from you.

PS Don't know what you think about Don Lemoore n but did you hear his anti Nikki Haley rant?

WSS

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

PS, your use of "demonrat" is very cute. What an adorable little insult)

Oh I see what he did there. He used the word "Demon" because it sounds similar to the "Demo" in Democrat and just left the "C" off in "crat" to form "demonrat" That's very clever.

I wonder if there is a way to make a derogatory term for the word "Republican" using the same methods?

Let me give it a try to make a derogatory word the is spelled similar to the original word.  Here it is ............"SCUMBAG". 🤔

No, not quite there yet.

How about "DEGENERATE" ?

"TRAITOR" ? 🤔

"Republican't" Ahh, getting closer.

" Re-pube-lican"?

"Ratpublican"

"Trumplican"

Ok, so I am getting closer from the three "Republican't", "Ratpublican", and "Trumplican", so I'm going to settle on "DUMPSTERFIRE" That's perfect. Spelled and sounds very similar to "Republican"🙂

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I've mentioned a competency test to put a weight to people's votes based on how well they understand history, current politics, our government, etc. 

It offends you or you wouldn't have mentioned it.  My aim.

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

Oh I see what he did there. He used the word "Demon" because it sounds similar to the "Demo" in Democrat and just left the "C" off in "crat" to form "demonrat" That's very clever.

I wonder if there is a way to make a derogatory term for the word "Republican" using the same methods?

Let me give it a try to make a derogatory word the is spelled similar to the original word.  Here it is ............"SCUMBAG". 🤔

No, not quite there yet.

How about "DEGENERATE" ?

"TRAITOR" ? 🤔

"Republican't" Ahh, getting closer.

" Re-pube-lican"?

"Ratpublican"

"Trumplican"

Ok, so I am getting closer from the three "Republican't", "Ratpublican", and "Trumplican", so I'm going to settle on "DUMPSTERFIRE" That's perfect. Spelled and sounds very similar to "Republican"🙂

Haha... someone else is offended.

Let me help you...how about Repugnant-man. Do you like that one?

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Your goal is to offend me? That's kinda sad...

Generally speaking of course not. Only with that that line.

You read the first part of my post didn't you? Was that offensive too?

Don't be so sensitive.. No one pays mind to "demonrat". You shouldn't either. You not the only one permitted to post snarky comments.

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well, since most old people are conservative hence their support for conservatism, I'll say that most young people who are stupid vote demonrat.

2022 Election: Young Voters Have High Midterm Turnout, Influence Critical Races | CIRCLE (tufts.edu)

2022 Election: Young Voters Have High Midterm Turnout, Influence Critical Races

Elections are a valuable opportunity for young people across the country to make their voices heard