THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns vs New York Jets in the 2023 HOF Game!

Canton Dawg

Come one, Come all to Tom Benson Stadium in Canton Ohio on August 3rd at 8:00 pm to watch Browns vs Jets!

Get your tickets here. . .

https://tickets-center.com/search/p/NFL-Hall-Of-Fame-Game/349?performerId=349&HotTopic=Tom+Benson+Hall+of+Fame+Stadium&performerName=NFL+Hall+Of+Fame+Game&maid=0&slt=1

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Come one, Come all to Tom Benson Stadium in Canton Ohio on August 3rd at 8:00 pm to watch Browns vs Jets!

https://tickets-center.com/search/p/NFL-Hall-Of-Fame-Game/349?performerId=349&HotTopic=Tom+Benson+Hall+of+Fame+Stadium&performerName=NFL+Hall+Of+Fame+Game&maid=0&slt=1

WOW some folks said this game would make sense thanks Dawg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Hey a real home game for you Canton Dawg.   And yes a perfect fit The Cleveland BROWNS   versus  anyone at home in Canton, Ohio.   Nice !

GO BROWNS  !

8 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hey a real home game for you Canton Dawg.   And yes a perfect fit The Cleveland BROWNS   versus  anyone at home in Canton, Ohio.   Nice !

GO BROWNS  !

Absolutely!

This will be the first Browns appearance in the HOF game since they beat the Bears in 1990! (Yes I was there)

37 minutes ago, syd said:

wait what game did we play the cowboys in ? 

Do you mean our very first game back from the dead?  It was the HOF game.

This is good news!   Lookin' forward to that dress rehearsal. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Orion said:

Do you mean our very first game back from the dead?  It was the HOF game.

This is good news!   Lookin' forward to that dress rehearsal. 

seriously I am  drunk as hell and yes this game will be the rehearsal  of not that games repentance but of the future of The Browns

4 hours ago, syd said:

seriously I am  drunk as hell and yes this game will be the rehearsal  of not that games repentance but of the future of The Browns

What a way to kick off the 2023 NFL SEASON !

The Browns are kicking off their 2023 preseason in Canton.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame announced Tuesday that the Browns will play the Jets in the 2023 Hall of Fame Game at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium on Aug. 3 in the first NFL preseason game of the year. Kickoff is scheduled for 8 p.m.

It'll be the first time the Browns will participate in the Hall of Fame Game since 1999 and the sixth time in franchise history. They also previously participated in 1963, 1967, 1981 and 1990.

The selection comes three weeks after Joe Thomas was voted as a first-ballot enshrinee in the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2023. The anticipated induction date for the class is two days after the preseason game on Aug. 5.

The Browns' selection for the game means they'll play four preseason games, one more than the standard three games......  I think that might help this team to get started off right. 

GO BROWNS !

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Absolutely!

This will be the first Browns appearance in the HOF game since they beat the Bears in 1990! (Yes I was there)

I must’ve slept through the 1999 game.

August of 1999 I was going through a divorce.