THE BROWNS BOARD

Tik Tok

So I have to step off the reservation here for a little bit. I think I pulled a ham string so I didn't go out last night but I was watching a little bit of fox news in the evening. They were going on and on about how the chinese are looking into our backgrounds et cetera through tiktok. Seriously folks, who gives a fuck?

Anybody that has a Google Netflix AARP YouTube iTunes Amazon or Browns Board account probably has every piece of information possible at the fingertips of every country municipality or neighborhood in the universe. When fox wastes time on silly shit like this they water down the actual garbage that's going through the united states government each and every day.

I can't imagine Xi gives a rat's ass about how many pounds of freeze dried squirrel meat Cal has in his bomb shelter.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So I have to step off the reservation here for a little bit. I think I pulled a ham string so I didn't go out last night but I was watching a little bit of fox news in the evening. They were going on and on about how the chinese are looking into our backgrounds et cetera through tiktok. Seriously folks, who gives a fuck?

Anybody that has a Google Netflix AARP YouTube iTunes Amazon or Browns Board account probably has every piece of information possible at the fingertips of every country municipality or neighborhood in the universe. When fox wastes time on silly shit like this they water down the actual garbage that's going through the united states government each and every day.

I can't imagine Xi gives a rat's ass about how many pounds of freeze dried squirrel meat Cal has in his bomb shelter.

WSS

look, I have watched "Red Dawn" - both versions. They won't get my squirrel - "WOLVERINES!!!!"

• Haha 1