THE BROWNS BOARD

Somebody already post the robo ronald?

I don't think so. We stopped in at a "Steak and Shake", and several of us were waiting in line to electronically

do our orders. Some folks got frustrated, one of their order jobbies got shut down, and the one waitress had to keep helping people

do their oder. The programming was stupid, we were successful only after a third try - it was a farce.

but robots? nope. That we would never put up with.

What is troubling, is their initial investment has to be staggering. I hope it doesn't catch on.

(robots will never object to using stale buns, buns from packages where mice got into the package of buns, etc etc etc)

So my opinion is as follows: I'm fine with it. A machine is much less likely to screw up an order and a machine is probably more likely to prepare the meals properly and in a uniform manner.

Unfortunately a machine is unable to give you a cheerful greeting but on the other hand it's also incapable of giving you a sulky sneer to let you know how bad it hates being there.

All I ask is that the computer figure out a way to make sure my French fries are fresh.

I did recently purchase a meal at a drive-through/app based Chipotle. 

It was overpriced and not very good but that has nothing to do with the delivery system. 

Conversely drove through the arby's which had people working there and got stale food and cold fries.  (Late evening)

WSS

• Haha 1