THE BROWNS BOARD

" The "  ▪︎ NFL IMPORTANT DATES  ▪︎   MID-APRIL  to  SEPTEMBER 7 - NFL KICKOFF GAME -

mjp28

" The "    ▪︎  NFL IMPORTANT DATES  ▪︎   MID-APRIL  to  SEPTEMBER 7 - NFL KICKOFF GAME - The important stuff !

April 19

Deadline for  clubs  to time, test, visit, interview, or conduct a physical examination  with a draft-eligible player at its club facility.

April 21

Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign Offer Sheets.

April 26

Deadline for Prior Club to exercise Right of First Refusal to Restricted Free Agents.

April 27

Deadline for clubs to time, test, visit, interview (including video and phone calls), or conduct a physical examination with a draft-eligible player at any location.

April 27 - 29

Annual Selection Meeting/ NFL DRAFT (Kansas City, MO)  Home of the SB LVII Champions. 

May

May 1

Deadline for Prior Club to send “May 1 Tender” to its unsigned Unrestricted Free Agents.  If the player has not signed a Player Contract with a Club by July 22 or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later, he may negotiate or sign a Player Contract from that date until the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, at 4:00 p.m., New York time, only with his Prior Club.

May 2

Deadline for Clubs to exercise Fifth-Year Option for players selected in the first round of the 2020 Draft.

May 5-8 or
May 12-15

Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday on one of the two weekends following the Draft.

May 15

* Rookie Football Development Programs begin.

May 18-21
(Tentative)

NFLPA Rookie Premiere, TBD

May 22-24

Spring League Meeting, TBD

July

July 17

Deadline for teams that designated a Franchise Players to sign a multi-year contract extension is 4:00 PM ET. After this, player can only sign one-year contract that cannot be extended until after the team’s final regular season game.

* August

* August 3 -6

Hall of Fame Weekend,  CANTON, OHIO.  The birthplace of NFL professional football.   And check out the Saturday 8/5 CONCERT for the LEGENDS.

September

September 7.  

NFL KICKOFF GAME 

• mjp28 changed the title to " The "  ▪︎ NFL IMPORTANT DATES  ▪︎   MID-APRIL  to  SEPTEMBER 7 - NFL KICKOFF GAME -
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

And yes to get your juices flowing the 2023 NFL HOF Game is none other than :

August 3 - At 8 pm,  Ths New York Jets   versus  our CLEVELAND BROWNS  !      OH Yeah, what a way to show the national audience what we know they will be an exciting team.

So go out and pack the place.

Game_1920x1080.jpg

muvurjutzziulm8rmb5y.jpeg

fcd978ef-8c59-4542-9661-46614de1a522-USATSI_15364661.jpg

On 4/24/2023 at 2:04 AM, mjp28 said:

And yes to get your juices flowing the 2023 NFL HOF Game is none other than :

August 3 - At 8 pm,  Ths New York Jets   versus  our CLEVELAND BROWNS  !      OH Yeah, what a way to show the national audience what we know they will be an exciting team.

So go out and pack the place.

Game_1920x1080.jpg

muvurjutzziulm8rmb5y.jpeg

fcd978ef-8c59-4542-9661-46614de1a522-USATSI_15364661.jpg

i forgot we play them in the regular season also.I wonder if they will play on MNF ? which brings me to this when is the schedule release date ?

8 minutes ago, syd said:

i forgot we play them in the regular season also.I wonder if they will play on MNF ? which brings me to this when is the schedule release date ?

Don't they usually release the schedule right around the Draft?

3 hours ago, syd said:

seems maybe   cinco de mayo weekend ?

edit: and that's when tickets go on sale ?

I was just getting ready to do this but here goes  .......

CANTON, Ohio — Joe Thomas is heading to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. And Cleveland Browns fans looking to secure tickets to see the 10-time Pro Bowl left tackle get enshrined in Canton will soon have the opportunity to do just that, with tickets for this summer's induction ceremony going on sale on Friday, Feb. 24 at 10 a.m. ET.  

The NFL's 2023 Hall of Fame Game will feature the Cleveland Browns and New York Jets, the Hall announced Tuesday.

Browns star left tackle Joe Thomas and Jets greats Joe Klecko and Darrelle Revis are among the nine inductees headed into the Hall this year.

The game will kick off Thursday, Aug. 3 at 8 p.m. ET at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium to begin Enshrinement Week.

Ronde Barber, Don Coryell, Chuck Howley, Ken Riley, Zach Thomas and DeMarcus Ware round out the enshrinees. The Hall of Fame ceremony is slated for Saturday, Aug. 5.  ....... NOT COMPLETE YET,  MORE  CONTENT LATER ......

And I heard that the single seat tickets were already  - SOLD OUT -.   I've seen some group tickets still available but going fast.

This is going to be quite an awesome show folks !

ticket wait

Single tickets for the 2023 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game are currently sold out. Provide your contact information below to be among the first people contacted if additional single tickets become available.

VIP Packages for this year's Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls, which include seats at the Hall of Fame Game, are available here.(Opens in a new window)

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     🏈     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

And for you concert going and football loving fans how about this on   -  Saturday August 5th  -at-  8 pm -

The CONCERT  for the LEGENDS   -   featuring The. ZAC BROWN Band  -   Tickets from $49,  see main thread for more information 

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     🎸     <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

Screenshot_2023-04-27_170125.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

▪︎  Coming up next in the NFL IMPORTANT DATES   ▪︎

May 5-8 or
May 12-15

Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday on one of the two weekends following the Draft.

May 15

* Rookie Football Development Programs begin.

May 18-21
(Tentative)

NFLPA Rookie Premiere, TBD

May 22-24

Spring League Meeting, TBD

• mjp28 unpinned this topic