THE BROWNS BOARD

Pay Attention Dem-ASSES!

nickers

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What a lovely post to show off the Brownsboard

Coming from the guy that raged over black QBs

Blatantly racist (not a race, blah blah blah, j get it) stuff like this should be deleted, but I'm sure Steve won't. 

Cry me a river you snowflake pedo...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Blatantly racist (not a race, blah blah blah, j get it) stuff like this should be deleted, but I'm sure Steve won't. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

nothing get's removed from here it is just the nature of thing's  But the hate they bring on the football forum could be a different story

14 hours ago, syd said:

nothing get's removed from here it is just the nature of thing's  But the hate they bring on the football forum could be a different story

Just a shame that shit like this is on this forum and getting associated with browns fans

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Just a shame that shit like this is on this forum and getting associated with browns fans

Go find another forum soy boi...

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

First of all let's not pretend you give a single fuck about the quality of discussion here.

Second of all yes it's undoubtedly indisputably and positively a bullshit post.

WSS

Come to think of it, Muslims appear to be behaving themselves lately.

Not hearing anything about kidnappings and decapitations, suicide bombings, car bombings, hijackings, flying planes into buildings, slaughtering Christians, missiles landing in Israel. And remember all those sex starved young Muslim male refugees raping white women in Germany and other parts of Europe, where did they go?

Biden must have done it!  Thanks Joe!

Unless of course most of that stuff isn't being reported.

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, but it's everywhere anymore. Doesn't mean we have to like it or even engage in it.

The "new normal" is divide & conquer the masses. 

For example, locally I truly believe Fox 8 here in Cleveland encouraged violence in Akron (regarding the Jayland Walker case). They reported on it for days, even though there was really nothing to report. 

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all let's not pretend you give a single fuck about the quality of discussion here.

WSS

Hey I just present the truth as I see it... Bullshit post or not... It has happened.. If Woody wants a friend... He can go rescue a dog... I'm not gonna apologize for anything...

9 minutes ago, nickers said:

Hey I just present the truth as I see it... Bullshit post or not... It has happened.. If Woody wants a friend... He can go rescue a dog... I'm not gonna apologize for anything...

Nobody's asking you to. For the record I'm just stating things the way I see them.

WSS

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody's asking you to. For the record I'm just stating things the way I see them.

WSS

Fair enough , Steve...

17 hours ago, syd said:

Yeah there's a couple of a-holes that come down pretty hard on Cal and Kev over there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I gave up on the quality of discussion here years ago when a handful of intelligent posters left. It has only gone downhill since then and Nickers is a fantastic example.

But hey, at least you recognize the post as "bullshit". There are definitely more words to describe it than that, but bullshit is a start. 

Again, the posts and posters on this board continue to serve as a shit stain on Browns fandom... Oh well 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I gave up on the quality of discussion here years ago when a handful of intelligent posters left. It has only gone downhill since then and Nickers is a fantastic example.

But hey, at least you recognize the post as "bullshit". There are definitely more words to describe it than that, but bullshit is a start. 

Again, the posts and posters on this board continue to serve as a shit stain on Browns fandom... Oh well 

LOL thank you McFly.... I speak truth... you speak gibberish.. And when it all doesn't go your way ... you resort to the old Judeo-Bolshevik bullshit of name calling when you can't win the debate...... You are a sad angry young man who needs his ass kicked ..

• Upvote 1

it's ignorant to belittle a simple bit of truth? in the op. But it's only a bit.

It is NOT the entire collective of "Muslims" - but it is an extremist subgroup of them.

A few certain lib posters around here use ONE person to slur an entire group.

Let's just clarify subgroups, shall we?

Typifying a SUBGROUP legitimately:

Noor was barely alive, having suffered massive brain and spinal injuries, as well as innumerable broken bones. Amal quickly provided police with a motive. She said the Almalekis were furious with...
Yaser Abdel Said was taken into custody in Justin, Texas on Wednesday after 12 years on the run, officials announced in a press release. He was arrested without incident. Said, who was placed on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted List in 2014, is accused of murdering his daughters, Amina, 18, and Sarah,
  • Upvote 1

Alrawabdeh testified that Ali and his son Nasim went ahead with their plot to gun down Beavers, and they ambushed him at his apartment. She went on to claim that Ali and Nasim had also carried out the murder of Bagherzadeh, who was shot to death inside her car. Alrawabdeh said Ali tried to "clean his honor" with the killings, reported NBC News ...

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You gave up on any attempts toward conversation because most of the shit you have to say is just as big or bigger bullshit as the Muslim post. Since you people, and I mean the people that elected Joe Biden and his assholes to government, love to balkanize Americans. So if that's the standard we are going by for this small corner of the discussion American Muslims if I'm not mistaken or among the most law-abiding and better educated groups in the country. I repeat from my discussions with Osiris who is unfortunately no longer here I've never met a Muslim I didn't like. I have no problem with them in political office. I do have a problem with the dumb fuck you voted for as president appointing people to positions of power merely because of their skin color or the amount of cock they suck.

And to go along with your fake concern about the overall look of the Browns board you never once mentioned that when you were defending your butt buddy Cleve who rarely made a post without racism or anti-semitism.

(As an aside fuck right off with your comment about black quarterbacks. Nobody disliked Jacoby Brissett and just about everybody can recognize the stink on Watson and the stupid fucking deal that brought him here. Or they should.)

WSS

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You gave up on any attempts toward conversation because most of the shit you have to say is just as big or bigger bullshit as the Muslim post. Since you people, and I mean the people that elected Joe Biden and his assholes to government, love to balkanize Americans. So if that's the standard we are going by for this small corner of the discussion American Muslims if I'm not mistaken or among the most law-abiding and better educated groups in the country. I repeat from my discussions with Osiris who is unfortunately no longer here I've never met a Muslim I didn't like. I have no problem with them in political office. I do have a problem with the dumb fuck you voted for as president appointing people to positions of power merely because of their skin color or the amount of cock they suck.

And to go along with your fake concern about the overall look of the Browns board you never once mentioned that when you were defending your butt buddy Cleve who rarely made a post without racism or anti-semitism.

(As an aside fuck right off with your comment about black quarterbacks. Nobody disliked Jacoby Brissett and just about everybody can recognize the stink on Watson and the stupid fucking deal that brought him here. Or they should.)

WSS

This idiot tries to pin me as a racist where I have proved on a couple of occasions with evidence of living with black people and having them as close personal friends and musical colleagues.. When we get together we laugh about this shit going on and were apaulled by the lefts bullshit... I accept them as my brothers (no pun). I love people regardless of color.. What I'm against is the divisiveness caused by the left and those entities trying to take down America... As I told Gorka.. I watched my best friends kids and a few family members get indoctrinated by the Marxist crap going on on the school system led by Pedos and I'm just supposed to accept that and be okay with it?.. He can go fuck off!! And everybody else for that matter.. Call my post bullshit all you like... I'm not here to please people... I'm entitled to my opinions as everyone else is entitled to theirs.. Don't close your eyes.. We may all wake up as gov't slaves one day soon.. I don't owe any of your M'fers a goddamn thing . I worked hard all my life until I couldn't and paid my dues... Now I fight everyday to stay alive... So yeah... Excuse me if I feel like shit most of the time... With all due respect...  KISS MY (_!_)'sss 🖕😡🖕

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Fyi, I stopped reading after the first sentence. 

How you could say or believe anything so incredibly asinine is beyond me. You truly just create your own reality and own history of events on here completely removed from the actual facts. 

If you think I've posted anything even remotely close to this ignorant, racist, bullshit post by this sad, pathetic old man than you've completely lost it. 

This board has attracted more ignorant and deranged people because it amplifies the voice of ignorant and deranged people. It is a shit stain on this board. 

Peace

43 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How you could say or believe anything so incredibly asinine is beyond me. You truly just create your own reality and own history of events on here completely removed from the actual facts. 

If you think I've posted anything even remotely close to this ignorant, racist, bullshit post by this sad, pathetic old man than you've completely lost it. 

This board has attracted more ignorant and deranged people because it amplifies the voice of ignorant and deranged people. It is a shit stain on this board. 

Peace

More Judeo-Bolshevik name calling by you... Grow up child...

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Peace

I assume that's standard practice given the bullshit response. 

WSS