THE BROWNS BOARD

Putin speaks

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

..... and of note .....    only ONE TANK in the Kremlin parade and NO OVERHEAD FLYOVER !   10 minute speech.

And the Ukrainians shot down a hyper speed (10x)  missle with a US PATRIOT MISSLE SYSTEM.  HEY VLAD your best vs our best and OURS WON !      :lol: 

And more from 5/9 .....  GO UKES !

Russia unleashed a barrage of cruise missiles on Ukraine overnight into Tuesday, hours before the start of the Moscow parade, which this year is taking place amid tight security measures.

★ The Kremlin's forces launched 25 missiles overnight in a wave of attacks across Ukraine, the Ukrainian air force said, adding that air defense had successfully ★ destroyed 23 of them.

In a Telegram post, the air force said eight Kalibr cruise missiles were launched from carriers in the Black Sea toward the east and 17 from strategic aircraft.

The barrage came as Moscow and other cities hosted military parades and other festivities marking Victory Day, Russia's biggest secular holiday that this year has been significantly overshadowed by the war in Ukraine.

Russian media have counted 24 Russian cities that  :ph34r:   canceled May 9 military parades — the staple of celebrations across Russia — for the first time in years .......

And with today's "shaping"  operations in preparation for anticipated counteroffensive activities which are beginning now  ......  it's no wonder Ol' VLAD  isn't a very happy  guy lately.

I would still   love   to know what he has over Trump from his trip(s) years back to Moscow.   It must be really be BIG.   

I wonder if it will ever come out.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

And with today's "shaping"  operations in preparation for anticipated counteroffensive activities which are beginning now  ......  it's no wonder Ol' VLAD  isn't a very happy  guy lately.

I would still   love   to know what he has over Trump from his trip(s) years back to Moscow.   It must be really be BIG.   

really? pukin was afraid of trump - did not threaten NATO, did not invade the Ukraine. You do better when you are a bit more serious.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

The whore pissing on Trump was proven to be more DNC disinformation.

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I'd love any and all corruption to be punished to the maximum, but let's start with the one sitting in office and his son first.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

The whore pissing on Trump was proven to be more DNC disinformation.

Bingo!