THE BROWNS BOARD

Garland is as corrupt as all the rest of the dems: refuses to prosecute another democrat.

calfoxwc

The ig report should have been enough.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/17/inspector-general-reveals-criminal-corruption-by-biden-us-attorney-ag-merrick-garland-declines-to-prosecute-n747295

IG Report Reveals Criminal Corruption by US Attorney in Massachusetts, Garland Declines to Prosecute

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:
The ig report should have been enough.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/17/inspector-general-reveals-criminal-corruption-by-biden-us-attorney-ag-merrick-garland-declines-to-prosecute-n747295

IG Report Reveals Criminal Corruption by US Attorney in Massachusetts, Garland Declines to Prosecute

Which is why I give Durham credit for at least seemingly trying to do the right thing...

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Which is why I give Durham credit for at least seemingly trying to do the right thing...

True. And that is in light of how many people "disappear" like anyone who ever got on the bad side of the clintons.

the list is long - "suicides", "plane crashes", etc. Even now, some whistleblowers are "MISSING" who are wanted to speak before our House.

like....

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Just think, the Dumbocrats tried to get Garland on the Supreme Court.

Yeah, that is a scary as hell thought. at least his corruption as AG is only temporary. Sadder still, the likes of him make up the deep state - the collection bunch of people, unelected, that are so corrupt and arrogant, they demand to control our country. And they will do anything to prevent the loss of their power...or else they get prosecuted themselves.

sounds familiar?

the stink is reminding me more and more of the movie "Shooter".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooter_(2007_film)

I think it's the series that has a deep state group in our gov - who control out gov. Anyone who gets in the way ...dies.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80109194

• Upvote 1

I have always been a champion of freedom of expression... I'm fine with that... It's what our country and way of life was founded on.. Religious and social freedom... But when it comes to children... I take issue... I was a special needs child... I have been hearing impaired and blind in one eye since infancy.. People, Even doctors thought I was retarded... No.. I just perceived the world differently and I thank the lord Jesus Christ for those gifts.. I see the world and life in a 3 dimensional scope from all sides.. My musicality and artistry is proof of that.. Ghoulie and Steve know this because they were smart enough to peel back the onion and look... I may say things that make people question my sanity... Part of that is by design because I know people are gullible enough to take the bait and run with it.. (Dutch Girl, Woody, CCunt,etc)... I own them and they don't like it... Tough shit baby... I grew up in a tough neighborhood. Dog eat dog mother fucker!.. That's the world we live in... I have been fighting to survive since the day my Mama birthed me.. I don't owe anyone jack shit. I know whats right... I know whats wrong... I will always stand on the side of righteousness... I will stand with God and my savior Jesus Christ... I will pray for the weak and misguided... I'll even defend these peoples right to be assholes... Even though they are wrong... One day they may wake up and learn... What this country has done to us all falls back on sheer greed... Wake up!

• Upvote 1