THE BROWNS BOARD

Everybody knows how bad it is

https://www.aol.com/biden-gets-low-ratings-economy-040423825.html

Those of you that voted for this idiot whether because you hate Trump or whatever insane reason. Regardless of your feelings about the ex-president regardless of anything else the least you guys can do is admit you fucked up by voting for him. Possibly you could have made a point by voting for some goofball Third Party candidate at least you be able to say hey I didn't vote for this shit.

But also for those of you guys who are still buying into the Neil McCarthyism pretending Putin is the source of evil while this moron avoids International economic Summit so we can go kiss zalenski's worthless ass.

Maybe the lefties can just start screaming about white supremacy or some other non-related issue right now to avoid the subject.

WSS 

• Thanks 2

Polling showed that nearly half of Biden voters cast their vote not for Biden, but against Trump. Thats a huge number, yet I still feel it is too low. It is not uncommon for respondents to lie over certain poll questions to avoid having to admit to something. Biden has been an empty suit schmuck politician all his life undeserving of a single vote.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Polling showed that nearly half of Biden voters cast their vote not for Biden, but against Trump. Thats a huge number, yet I still feel it is too low. It is not uncommon for respondents to lie over certain poll questions to avoid having to admit to something. Biden has been an empty suit schmuck politician all his life undeserving of a single vote.

You morons are going to nominated Cheetos again. Don't worry though GOP ran on fighting inflation and I'm sure after all the "investigations" they will do something about it. 😆

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You morons are going to nominated Cheetos again. Don't worry though GOP ran on fighting inflation and I'm sure after all the "investigations" they will do something about it. 😆

Nice comeback. You said cheetos!!! You're at the top of your game. Sadly enough.

"1.6. Congratulations here at the top of the Delta  Tau Chi class."

WSS 

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Nominate! Mr Ad Hominem!

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Haha "Cheetos" cutting edge right there!.

And well what do you know, a lefty admitting that there really is inflation.