THE BROWNS BOARD

The question that shall live on and on ! MJP doesn't know what "LIE" means?

calfoxwc

So, I don't ! get it - maybe I missed something? MJP referred to Pres Trump's lie about jan 6th, and I asked him to explain.

So, I'm seriously curious - why the slur for seemingly no legit reason?   So cal i hope you can at least rest a bet easier now why DJT = Jan 6 in most everyone's mind.  He wanted this mayhem  ...... he organized this mayhem  ...... he caused this mayhem.   

♥︎ And once it started he just sat back and watched the fire he started BURN for what 180 +/- minutes until everyone including his own DAUGHTER  begged him to  CALL IT OFF. !.         That's right  STOP  you OATH KEEPERS,  PROUD BOYS,  TEXAS MILITIA. Q-ANON WIERDOS  :lol:  and all his other   " good people"   who were smashing  windows,  doors, hallways,  urinating and deficating  on the floors climbing the walls - WANT MORE PICTURES OR VIDEO,  tons of them. 

And using bear spray and flag poles ro beat the Capitol police over 140 wounded -  WANT MORE PICTURES OR VIDEO ?  THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM.

ain't got no answer yit -  HEbE'S YOUR  SHORT ANSWER cal    JANUARY 6th = DONALD J TRUMP.      HE WANTED IT, CAUSED IT,  DONE.

but like Jack Nicholson - I Can Wait ALL Day Long for an answer.  Wait no longer cal there's your short & sweet answer.   JAN 6 = DJT.  :D

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

So, I don't get it - maybe I missed something? MJP referred to Pres Trump's lie about jan 6th, and I asked him to explain.

So, I'm seriously curious - why the slur for seemingly no legit reason?

I ain't got no answer yit -

but like Jack Nicholson - I Can Wait ALL Day Long for an answer.

That's easy Mr Donald Trump was SO involved with the planning,  organizing,  promoting January 6th way back into the 2022 year.  

Just ask the crowd,  any of them.

211228144837-02-jan-6-capitol-unf.jpg

AND ...... RIGHT FROM THE HOUR LONG RALLY,  ANY NETWORK  .......

Many who participated in the chaos at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday came straight from an event held by President Donald Trump.

Trump's "Save America Rally" included the president telling supporters to "stop the steal" of the election, urging them to head to the Capitol to demonstrate against Congress certifying President-elect Joe Biden's victory. Among the crowd's battle cries was, "Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!"

Trump spoke at the event for nearly an hour at the Ellipse, a park near the White House. After he spoke, thousands of attendees, many of them without masks, marched toward Capitol Hill as federal law enforcement vehicles raced to beat them there.

PHOTO: People attend a rally in support of President Donald Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington.
People attend a rally in support of President Donald Trump on Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington.
Jose Luis Magana/AP

Here's what Trump said at his rally:

Media will not show the magnitude of this crowd even I when I turned on today, I looked, and I saw thousands of people here, but you don't see hundreds of thousands of people behind you because they don't want to show that. We have hundreds of thousands of people here, and I just want them to be recognized by the fake news media. Turn your cameras, please, and show what is really happening out here because these people are not going to take it any longer, they're not going to take it any longer.

Go ahead, turn your cameras, please. Would you show they came from all over the world actually, but they came from all over our country. I just really want to see what they do. I just want to see how they cover it. I've never seen anything like it, but it would be really great if we could be covered fairly by the media. The media is the biggest problem we have as far as I'm concerned single biggest problem.

The fake news and the big tech, big tech, is now coming into their own. We beat them four years ago, we surprised them. We took him by surprise and this year they rigged an election, they rigged it like they have never rigged an election before, and by the way, last night, they didn't do a bad job either, if you notice. I am honest, and I just again, I want to thank you. It's just a great honor to have this kind of crowd and to be before you and hundreds of thousands of American patriots who are committed to the honesty of our elections and the integrity of our glorious Republic.

All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by a bold and radical left Democrats which is what they are doing and stolen by the fake news media. That is what they have done and what they are doing. We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore, and that is what this is all about. --CONTINUED-->  On any network 

Trump lost, proven over and over what was it. 1-60 in court ?    And rehashed over and over ....... and out.

♥︎.  See the typical American tourists enjoying a trip to our nation's Capitol.   They even brought a noose with them.   (Right.)       Actually I'm really tired of rehashing this same old bs.

211228143857-12-jan-6-capitol-unf-restricted.jpg

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_4184.png

■   Really  ?     161 > 133.  And in 2020 it was ?

Screenshot_2023-05-27_223458.jpg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It's concerning how easily you believe nonsense 

"The definition of white has constantly changed over the years. The "purest" whites lose power and then the group extends to claim more people as white. Nothing new. "

- Woody

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Jax said:

"The definition of white has constantly changed over the years. The "purest" whites lose power and then the group extends to claim more people as white. Nothing new. "

- Woody

Bingo... A debate with Woody is like debating a pile of turd... When it doesn't go his way.. He'll breakout with the usual Judeo-Bolshevik nonsense when he can't win the argument... Sad Fuddypecker...

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to The question that shall live on and on ? - ANSWERED !
18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

So, I don't ! get it - maybe I missed something? MJP referred to Pres Trump's lie about jan 6th, and I asked him to explain.

So, I'm seriously curious - why the slur for seemingly no legit reason?   So cal i hope you can at least rest a bet easier now why DJT = Jan 6 in most everyone's mind.  He wanted this mayhem  ...... he organized this mayhem  ...... he caused this mayhem.   

♥︎ And once it started he just sat back and watched the fire he started BURN for what 180 +/- minutes until everyone including his own DAUGHTER  begged him to  CALL IT OFF. !.         That's right  STOP  you OATH KEEPERS,  PROUD BOYS,  TEXAS MILITIA. Q-ANON WIERDOS  :lol:  and all his other   " good people"   who were smashing  windows,  doors, hallways,  urinating and deficating  on the floors climbing the walls - WANT MORE PICTURES OR VIDEO,  tons of them. 

And using bear spray and flag poles ro beat the Capitol police over 140 wounded -  WANT MORE PICTURES OR VIDEO ?  THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THEM.

ain't got no answer yit -  HEbE'S YOUR  SHORT ANSWER cal    JANUARY 6th = DONALD J TRUMP.      HE WANTED IT, CAUSED IT,  DONE.

but like Jack Nicholson - I Can Wait ALL Day Long for an answer.  Wait no longer cal there's your short & sweet answer.   JAN 6 = DJT.  :D

So cal just curious did i answer any of your questions ?

Jan 6 = DJT  ......  DJT = Jan 6 ?      I have a simple question for you cal where has Trump's daughter been since January 6th  ?  She seems like to has  *poof*  disappeared  gone from public life.   Is she embarrassed at what an absolute   FOOL  Trump made of himself on January 6th ?

The then  president of the United States just stood by for  3 HOURS +/-  just watching TV while  "rioters" were assaulting   our beautiful Capitol   AND HE DID NOTHING !  (DO YOU WANT MORE PICTURES ?  We have hundreds.  lol.)

Donald J Trump  =  January 6th.   His baby,  he wanted it, he got it.    Any answers there ?  He was  glued  to his TV  his daughter was behind him.    January 6th,  2021.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~>     ♥︎.    <~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

So cal just curious did i answer any of your questions ?

Jan 6 = DJT  ......  DJT = Jan 6 ?      I have a simple question for you cal where has Trump's daughter been since January 6th  ?  She seems like to has  *poof*  disappeared  gone from public life.   Is she embarrassed at what an absolute   FOOL  Trump made of himself on January 6th ?

The then  president of the United States just stood by for  3 HOURS +/-  just watching TV while  "rioters" were assaulting   our beautiful Capitol   AND HE DID NOTHING !  (DO YOU WANT MORE PICTURES ?  We have hundreds.  lol.)

Donald J Trump  =  January 6th.   His baby,  he wanted it, he got it.    Any answers there ?  He was  glued  to his TV  his daughter was behind him.    January 6th,  2021.

so you answer is "no mas but I will deflect as a last resort"

Here's your sign:

Jan 6, 2021Thirty minutes later, Trump tweeted again, saying, "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful.No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order - respect the Law
   So, MJP - if you have a garage sale, you advertised it, and a couple of gangs show up and there's a shootout and people die, would you be guilty of murder?

Would you be guilty of making it happen?

AGAIN, where did Pres Trump LIE - which is what you said he did.

And most ALL accounts of trump on January 6th,  2021 were just like this,  HE LOVED THE RIOTING on our Capitol.     JAN 6TH = DJT !

Former White House officials such as Kayleigh McEnany and Pat Cipollone said Trump was holed up in the dining room next to the Oval Office as the attack unfolded. According to Cipollone, who served as White House counsel, images of the violence unfolding were on the screen as Trump watched.

Other officials said Trump did not move to the Oval Office or the Situation room to coordinate a response.

On the one year anniversary of the attack, former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told CNN that Trump "gleefully" watched his supporters storm the Capitol.

"All I know about that day was that he was in the dining room, gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, 'look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again — that's what I know," Grisham told CNN's "New Day."

17 hours ago, mjp28 said:

That's easy Mr Donald Trump was SO involved with the planning,  organizing,  promoting January 6th way back into the 2022 year.  

211228144837-02-jan-6-capitol-unf.jpg

That was Pelosi's plan.. Not Trumps... Don't be fooled...

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

And most ALL accounts of trump on January 6th,  2021 were just like this,  HE LOVED THE RIOTING on our Capitol.     JAN 6TH = DJT !

Former White House officials such as Kayleigh McEnany and Pat Cipollone said Trump was holed up in the dining room next to the Oval Office as the attack unfolded. According to Cipollone, who served as White House counsel, images of the violence unfolding were on the screen as Trump watched.

Other officials said Trump did not move to the Oval Office or the Situation room to coordinate a response.

On the one year anniversary of the attack, former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told CNN that Trump "gleefully" watched his supporters storm the Capitol.

"All I know about that day was that he was in the dining room, gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, 'look at all of the people fighting for me,' hitting rewind, watching it again — that's what I know," Grisham told CNN's "New Day."

Based on what.. Made up heresay?... Come on... Don't be stupid.. Sorry I don't believe this Ccunt... sounds like shes looking for a $$$ grab...

I can see  "we"  are not getting anywhere with this.

Donald Trump was so deep behind the January 6th March on and the subsequent riots on  OUR Capitol to try to stop the 200+  year tradition of the  legal transfer of power by some. "SCREWBALL "  notion that Mike Pence  could somehow  just do it. ...... Pence and everyone else AGREED Pence had no authority. 

God this is ridiculous.    I'm out of this conversation,  period.   EOM.     Adios cal.

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Donald Trump was so deep behind the January 6th March on and the subsequent riots on  OUR Capitol to try to stop the 200+  year tradition of the  legal transfer of power by some. "SCREWBALL "  notion that Mike Pence  could somehow  just do it. ...... Pence and everyone else AGREED Pence had no authority. 

God this is ridiculous.    I'm out of this conversation,  period.   EOM.     Adios cal.

Sorry but you've been duped!

7 hours ago, mjp28 said:

no, it is NOT OVER, MJP. You flapped your jaws about "Trump LIED ABOUT 6th".

I ASKED you to explain why you think he LIED.

Adios because you can't explain how Pres trump lied?

I already called you out on it  - "NO MAS" !

You have now danced around a simple rerquest for a LEGIT EXPLANATION,  like a woodpecker on a hot tin roof.

If you want to have a legit conservation, you need to at least TRY to be honest.

You have NOT SHOWN AT ALL, how "TRUMP LIED ABOUT Jan6th", so this discussion goes nowhere because you

said something that was very untrue.

I'm going to keep asking. It isn't that hard of a question, MJP. seriously.

I formally request that you sing the "I'm So Sorry" song to the rest of us before you keep trying to play

runsies and hidsies.

On 5/27/2023 at 9:50 PM, mjp28 said:

so...you said HE LIED ABOUT JAN 6th. I challenged you to explain. Now you say he was involved in the planning/encouragement of Jan 6th.

What part of "HE LIED" gets answered by that?

Liberals use words emotionally, as I've said before. They don't want to be held accountable

for how they use them to make false emotional arguments.

• calfoxwc changed the title to The question that shall live on and on ! MJP doesn't know what "LIE" means?
For MJP - I'm tired of your lefties misusing words to fit your hateful emotions.
NO, you blathered all around, and didn't show why you said "LIE".
Admit or quit it. I hope wherever you go on Memorial Day - you can't find a place to park
because an AMERICAN VETERAN parked there first !
lie

intransitive verb

1. To be or place oneself at rest in a flat, horizontal, or recumbent position; recline.
  2. To be placed on or supported by a surface that is usually horizontal.
  3. To be or remain in a specified condition.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

the deep state in our gov is going full-on kgb, it seems.

corrupt, malicious manipulation of an entire class of regular people to

be able to establish permanent power. and permanent employment of themselves.

and permanent cya for themselves, regardless of the crimes they commit.

Seems like they would have to DISARM all Americans, now, doesn't it? .....

and mjp gaslighted, and couldn't back it up. My question stands.

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2023 at 3:04 PM, mjp28 said:

We're not getting anywhere with this because you've proven yourself to be just another nut job democrat by believing Trump organized this.

No way did Trump organize this.

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources | Reuters

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

Stone, a veteran Republican operative and self-described "dirty trickster", and Jones, founder of a conspiracy-driven radio show and webcast, are both allies of Trump and had been involved in pro-Trump events in Washington on Jan. 5, the day before the riot.

FBI investigators did find that cells of protesters, including followers of the far-right Oath Keepers and Proud Boys groups, had aimed to break into the Capitol. But they found no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside, the sources said.

Prosecutors have filed conspiracy charges against 40 of those defendants, alleging that they engaged in some degree of planning before the attack.

They alleged that one Proud Boy leader recruited members and urged them to stockpile bulletproof vests and other military-style equipment in the weeks before the attack and on Jan. 6 sent members forward with a plan to split into groups and make multiple entries to the Capitol.

But so far prosecutors have steered clear of more serious, politically-loaded charges that the sources said had been initially discussed by prosecutors, such as seditious conspiracy or racketeering.

The FBI's assessment could prove relevant for a congressional investigation that also aims to determine how that day's events were organized and by whom.

Senior lawmakers have been briefed in detail on the results of the FBI's investigation so far and find them credible, a Democratic congressional source said.

The chaos on Jan. 6 erupted as the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives met to certify Joe Biden's victory in November's presidential election.

It was the most violent attack on the Capitol since the War of 1812, forcing lawmakers and Trump's own vice president, Mike Pence, to scramble for safety.

Four people died and another died the following day, and more than 100 police officers were injured.

• Upvote 1

which proves horrta wrong AGAIN. but their slurs against Pres Trump are just a diversion from the focus being put

on the BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS at every turn this last almost three years.

mjp took a hiatus, but he has runsies and hidesies and can't explain why he lied about Pres Trump lied? about Jan. 6th.

Being a leftwing nuthatch means never wanting to be held accountable for stupid actions they did.

That is two questions that will live on and on:

To woodpecker:

8 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Do you believe trans are actually women?

and to MJP:

On 5/29/2023 at 10:12 AM, calfoxwc said:

so...you said HE LIED ABOUT JAN 6th. I challenged you to explain. Now you say he was involved in the planning/encouragement of Jan 6th.

What part of "HE LIED" gets answered by that?

Liberals use words emotionally, as I've said before. They don't want to be held accountable

for how they use them to make false emotional arguments.