THE BROWNS BOARD

Make America Straight Again

Today was my second "close tranny encounters of the third kind" experience.

The first time I was in the presence of tranny was at Market Square. There at the checkout stood a tall obese unshaven man with long hair, makeup and a long black dress.

Anyway,

I went to Home Depot today with my dog.  A kid I presumed to be 7-8 yrs old and male despite having hair that literally extended to the middle of his back... approached and asked me if he could pet my dog. He was with his parents who were also attracted to the dog.

I said sure of course. Then instead of asking me if it was a "boy dog or a girl dog" as kids typically do, he asked me, and I quote, "what gender is your dog?". At that point his parents interrupted.

I did answer him however, saying it was a "girl dog"...as much as I wanted to tell him that my dog happens to be gender neutral.

• Haha 1

They wanted attention, and wanted to be heard Soooo. we said okay... Have the floor... Since they have had the floor they pissed on it... Shat on it..... Wallowed in it...

Killed innocent people in the process... Still weren't happy...,,, Well guess what... We're not impressed 1 iota... Not 1... Bringing America to the level of sub culture that it is... is just Embarrassing... This is your legacy.. This is what YOU kids did with your twisted brain washed emotions... It all belongs to YOU!... History will not look kindly upon you if were still around to talk about it... But at the rate things are disintegrating... Nukes look probable in the near future...Have a fucking pineapple!

🍍

It's amazing how triggered you all and other conservatives get over this. Just some desperation to matter at all. To be a part of something. Leading to this obsession. A frantic rage when you're reminded LGBTQ individuals exist. 

All while your keepers are rubbing their hands together. A perfect distraction while they pass laws to let the rich get richer. All you morons think they give any fucks about you. 

But hey, Target is selling things with rainbows on itm better hop on social media and let us all know how big of a dumbass you are...

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

But hey, Target is selling things with rainbows on itm better hop on social media and let us all know how big of a dumbass you are...

Yes, and Uncle Ben’s rice had an African American on the box.

Land O’ Lakes had a Native American on the box.

Tell me some more about dumbasses.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It's amazing how triggered you all and other conservatives get over this. Just some desperation to matter at all. To be a part of something. Leading to this obsession. A frantic rage when you're reminded LGBTQ individuals exist. 

All while your keepers are rubbing their hands together. A perfect distraction while they pass laws to let the rich get richer. All you morons think they give any fucks about you. 

Yeah all those other conservatives.

Jeezus, more conservatives bitching.

This time the liberal femi-Nazi conservatives.

Still, there are some, such as Rowling, who are beginning to admit that transgenderism has gone too far. Rowling and other liberal feminists recognize that the concept of “gender identity” is a serious threat to women’s rights, especially the right to privacy and equal opportunity. Gay and lesbian activists realize that pushing effeminate boys or tomboyish girls toward transgenderism could create even more confusion and anxiety in youths who are struggling not with their actual gender but with their sexuality — two very different things.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, and there is no grift as strong as the right wing grift. 

(Though at least one guy in that is very religious)

I'd ask you to make sense of that, but a clarification would sound even more absurd so don't bother.

"Grift" huh? Sorry Woody, but finding new words to whine about conservatives doesn't change the fact that all you do is whine about conservatives,

woodpecker has been so  stupid about all of his "opinions" - now all he can muster is generalized slurs so he can't be expected to try to back them up - he just dishes out more slurs. Sad birds who frantically want to feel like they are superior to all of America and all Real Americans.

On 6/5/2023 at 12:25 AM, MLD Woody said:

Oh, and there is no grift as strong as the right wing grift. 

(Though at least one guy in that is very religious)

Do you, woody, believe in your heart that trans "women" are actually and literally women? It's a yes or no question. It's not a difficult answer. Just yes or no. Nobody here is going to doxx you and try to get you fired. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Do you, woody, believe in your heart that trans "women" are actually and literally women? It's a yes or no question. It's not a difficult answer. Just yes or no. Nobody here is going to doxx you and try to get you fired. 

I don't think the woodpecker would have voted for Biden had there been a further left choice. That being said he finds it just about impossible to disagree even the tiniest bit with the bullshit the Democrat Party spews. Hell I couldn't get the fucker to chuckle about idiots wearing their masks on a bicycle trail or inside their cars. 

WSS

That is EXCELLENT ! lol.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bradpaisley/imstillaguy.html

Brad Paisley Lyrics

"I'm Still A Guy"

When you see a deer you see Bambi
And I see antlers up on the wall
When you see a lake you think picnic
And I see a large mouth up under that log
You're probably thinking that you're going to change me
In some ways well maybe you might
Scrub me down, dress me up but no matter what
I'm still a guy

When you see a priceless French painting
I see a drunk, naked girl
You think that riding a wild bull sounds crazy
And I'd like to give it a whirl
Well love makes a man do some things he ain't proud of
And in a weak moment I might walk your sissy dog, hold your purse at the mall
But remember, I'm still a guy

I'll pour out my heart
Hold your hand in the car
Write a love song that makes you cry
Then turn right around knock some jerk to the ground
'Cause he copped a feel as you walked by

I can hear you now talking to your friends
Saying, "Yeah girls he's come a long way"
From dragging his knuckles and carrying a club

And building a fire in a cave
But when you say a backrub means only a backrub
Then you swat my hand when I try
Well, what can I say at the end of the day
Honey, I'm still a guy

I'll pour out my heart
Hold your hand in the car
Write a love song that makes you cry
Then turn right around knock some jerk to the ground
'Cause he copped a feel as you walked by

These days there's dudes getting facials
Manicured, waxed and botoxed
With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands
You can't grip a tacklebox

With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized
I don't highlight my hair
I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Oh my eyebrows ain't plucked
There's a gun in my truck
Oh thank God, I'm still a guy

12 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It shouldn't be, but to people like him it is.

Fair Hooker posted a video which included everyone from the liberal on the street to a college professor and a sex change surgeon unable to answer a similar question.

It puts them on the spot. Answering truthfully destroys their warped logic.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think the woodpecker would have voted for Biden had there been a further left choice. That being said he finds it just about impossible to disagree even the tiniest bit with the bullshit the Democrat Party spews. Hell I couldn't get the fucker to chuckle about idiots wearing their masks on a bicycle trail or inside their cars. 

WSS

You wonder if he had ever even cracked a smile. I envision Woody as a pompous zero sense of humor type. Always bitter. You wonder if he ever jokes around or knows what it means to have a good time.

While many such as Nickers, Cal have many times expressed their anger at a high level over the issues that we face, it's easy to sense that are generally happy, enjoy life and love what they do outside of this message board.

According to polls — Pew Research Center, the National Science Foundation — and studies such as Arthur Brooks’s Gross National Happiness, conservative Americans are happier than liberal Americans.

When I read Woodys or CCCP's posts, I see these people.

e983b486-43cf-435d-9507-0ac4593de9be-120

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, FY56 said:

You wonder if he had ever even cracked a smile. I envision Woody as a pompous zero sense of humor type. Always bitter. You wonder if he ever jokes around or knows what it means to have a good time.

While many such as Nickers, Cal have many times expressed their anger at a high level over the issues that we face, it's easy to sense that are generally happy, enjoy life and love what they do outside of this message board.

According to polls — Pew Research Center, the National Science Foundation — and studies such as Arthur Brooks’s Gross National Happiness, conservative Americans are happier than liberal Americans.

When I read Woodys or CCCP's posts, I see these people.

e983b486-43cf-435d-9507-0ac4593de9be-120

They look like the type who would inflict pain on themselves

On 6/6/2023 at 1:11 PM, The Cysko Kid said:

can't wait til he answers. of course, he never does.

On 6/6/2023 at 6:17 PM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Holy fuck you truly just don't read anything posted here, huh?

It's either zero comprehension in the moment or a complete inability to recall what you've read, but you truly don't take in anything I say.

With that being the case, why would I continue to try and answer your "questions"???

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

With that being the case, why would I continue to try and answer your "questions"???

coward. you never answer questions. you just hop around them like a kangaroo on a trampoline.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy fuck you truly just don't read anything posted here, huh?

It's either zero comprehension in the moment or a complete inability to recall what you've read, but you truly don't take in anything I say.

I don't expect you to, I don't think you have anything valid to say and spend all your time just bitching about other people. As far as reading what you say I'd have to go back and look at the last 10 or 15 posts and see if there are any of them that are anything other than just bombast, contrarianism and crying about the board. I think you're incapable of admitting that somebody else might have a good point.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't expect you to, I don't think you have anything valid to say and spend all your time just bitching about other people. As far as reading what you say I'd have to go back and look at the last 10 or 15 posts and see if there are any of them that are anything other than just bombast, contrarianism and crying about the board. I think you're incapable of admitting that somebody else might have a good point.

WSS

Well if any of you ever make a good point I'll let you know. 

But if you continue to typical Steve and ignore anything I've actually ever said in the past it doesn't really give me any incentive to seriously engage with you. 

That's most of this board. There's no value in any serious discussion. That's been made clear over years and years. So I try to engage less. 

Most intelligent posters have long left this board, and the bottom of the barrel Vambo, Cal, etc drove them out. You're just blind to that fact. 

Biologically (sex)? No. 

Gender / society construct-wise? Sure. Whatever they prefer. It literally doesn't affect me in any way to let them live the life they're genetically predisposed to living. Calling someone the pronouns they prefer doesn't hurt me in anyway. 

This outrage is just the latest culture war issue. None of these morons have mentioned "CRT" in months because it isn't the sexy woke thing to bitch and moan about anymore. Right wing political strategists hit a home run with their base complaining about LGBTQ folks and now here we are. I truly believe this is just the latest bullshit for the right to react to