THE BROWNS BOARD

Make America Straight Again

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

This strange fantasy you have where trans people are going into women's rooms and just flopping their dicks around is nothing more than that, some weird twisted fantasy. Someone told you it's happening and told you to be mad and boy did you fall in line. 

your gaslighting seems to be getting to be severely related to an inherent lack of self-respect and ignorance.

This strange fantasy you have where trans people are going into women's rooms and just flopping their dicks around is nothing more than that, some weird twisted fantasy. Someone told you it's happening and told you to be mad and boy did you fall in line. 

Florida pride parade canceled because it can't comply with anti-lewd law (washingtonexaminer.com)

Crazy to think that I know.

Petition · Protect children from adults using anti-vilification laws to ...

16 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

What rights and protections do they not have right now? 

until they could make their victimhood last into perpetuity then i say they will continually wail about no rights

-to keep the topic off dysphoric madness.

On 6/6/2023 at 11:54 PM, calfoxwc said:

That is EXCELLENT ! lol.

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bradpaisley/imstillaguy.html

Brad Paisley Lyrics

"I'm Still A Guy"

When you see a deer you see Bambi
And I see antlers up on the wall
When you see a lake you think picnic
And I see a large mouth up under that log
You're probably thinking that you're going to change me
In some ways well maybe you might
Scrub me down, dress me up but no matter what
I'm still a guy

When you see a priceless French painting
I see a drunk, naked girl
You think that riding a wild bull sounds crazy
And I'd like to give it a whirl
Well love makes a man do some things he ain't proud of
And in a weak moment I might walk your sissy dog, hold your purse at the mall
But remember, I'm still a guy

I'll pour out my heart
Hold your hand in the car
Write a love song that makes you cry
Then turn right around knock some jerk to the ground
'Cause he copped a feel as you walked by

I can hear you now talking to your friends
Saying, "Yeah girls he's come a long way"
From dragging his knuckles and carrying a club

And building a fire in a cave
But when you say a backrub means only a backrub
Then you swat my hand when I try
Well, what can I say at the end of the day
Honey, I'm still a guy

I'll pour out my heart
Hold your hand in the car
Write a love song that makes you cry
Then turn right around knock some jerk to the ground
'Cause he copped a feel as you walked by

These days there's dudes getting facials
Manicured, waxed and botoxed
With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands
You can't grip a tacklebox

With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized
I don't highlight my hair
I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Oh my eyebrows ain't plucked
There's a gun in my truck
Oh thank God, I'm still a guy

Sounds like "I'm still a redneck" to me.

26 minutes ago, Neo said:

Sounds like "I'm still a redneck" to me.

Not only that he's a twisted flaming lib like you.. I'm shocked Cal even posted it...

On 6/7/2023 at 10:53 PM, MLD Woody said:

Well if any of you ever make a good point I'll let you know. 

But if you continue to typical Steve and ignore anything I've actually ever said in the past it doesn't really give me any incentive to seriously engage with you. 

That's most of this board. There's no value in any serious discussion. That's been made clear over years and years. So I try to engage less. 

Most intelligent posters have long left this board, and the bottom of the barrel Vambo, Cal, etc drove them out. You're just blind to that fact. 

Can we have an AMEN there to the bold?  They can have their opinions, conspiracy theories, and alternate reality to their heart's content. 

Count me as one of those who's finally realized it's wasting my time to post anything here. Just checking in for 15 minutes to see what excuses they're making about DJT getting the book thrown at him for trucking classified material down to Florida. 

On 6/9/2023 at 7:29 PM, hoorta said:

Can we have an AMEN there to the bold?  They can have their opinions, conspiracy theories, and alternate reality to their heart's content. 

Count me as one of those who's finally realized it's wasting my time to post anything here. Just checking in for 15 minutes to see what excuses they're making about DJT getting the book thrown at him for trucking classified material down to Florida. 

Only reason I come by is to see how the nut jobs are reacting to being slaped in the face by reality.

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2023 at 2:18 PM, nickers said:

Not only that he's a twisted flaming lib like you.. I'm shocked Cal even posted it...

I don't know how lib he is - or I wouldn't. now, garth brooks - we just found out how screwed up he is. very strange.

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:42 PM, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_4244.jpeg

Another big reason I don't bother much anymore with this right wing echo chamber.  When you don't have an intelligent response INSULT.  

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Another big reason I don't bother much anymore with this right wing echo chamber.  When you don't have an intelligent response INSULT.  

So when someone calls you a “nutjob” that’s supposed to be a compliment? What planet are you from?

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2023 at 4:16 PM, Jax said:

Typical of lefties today, start crap and blame you for it.

oh, that has been going on around this Board for a long time. They can't STAND to be disagreed with. They bitch about it, we respond, and haters like the woodpecker whine to their friends that they are "a victim".

sick stuff. It's going on around our country now. It's like....a contagious in leftwing circles social media spewed mental illness.

Like MJP - ask him a simple, honest question, and he goes all whoreta.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, that has been going on around this Board for a long time. They can't STAND to be disagreed with. They bitch about it, we respond, and haters like the woodpecker whine to their friends that they are "a victim".

sick stuff. It's going on around our country now. It's like....a contagious in leftwing circles social media spewed mental illness.

Like MJP - ask him a simple, honest question, and he goes all whoreta.

Holy shit

This is insane. Reading this post

This is absolutely insane. 

There is truly something wrong with your brain. I'm not sure if there always was or if it has come on in old age. 

You've literally explained what you to. Exactly what you. No one gets mad when they're disagreed with more than you. No one plays the victim card more than you. 

You've described yourself

And yet somehow your declining brain has passed this behavior on to someone you don't like...

You should be studies. Seriously. You'd be a great case study on how divided and extreme people have gotten politically, the type of person that targets, etc

Your post truly blew my mind. Honestly. Just amazed you could type that and no realize any hypocrisy. Astounding 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Holy shitThis is insane. Reading this postThis is absolutely insane. There is truly something wrong with your brain. I'm not sure if there always was or if it has come on in old age. You've literally explained what you to. Exactly what you. No one gets mad when they're disagreed with more than you. No one plays the victim card more than youYou've described yourselfAnd yet somehow your declining brain has passed this behavior on to someone you don't likeYou should be studies. Seriously. You'd be a great case study on how divided and extreme people have gotten politically, the type of person that targets, etcYour post truly blew my mind. Honestly. Just amazed you could type that and no realize any hypocrisy. Astounding 

Again, you prove my point. I don't need bad words to try to have a legit point. As always? - you misinterpret what is said so you can blurb out insults and act like you have a response that will get your drunken nanny's approval. I don't try to whine that you and others should be kicked off the board. that is the stupid weinie game you perverts play.

Most all your responses are asinine knee jerk replies to nothing that was said nor implied. Your slurs are meaningless. Are you eating your own bird poop or something? Psychedelic mushrooms?