THE BROWNS BOARD

6/9/2023 - Are you watching  FOX NEWS  now ?  OMG !   HUNDREDS of classified documents with heavy FINES and JAIL TIME !

mjp28

On 6/9/2023 at 2:17 PM, mjp28 said:

Are you watching  FOX NEWS  now ?  OMG !   HUNDREDS of classified documents with heavy FINES and ( MANDITORY ! ) JAIL TIME !

FOX NEWFOX.  "MR"  DONALD  J TRUMP is in deep "do-do".

Big question now will he do up to 10 or up to 20 year jail time ?

--------------

Or as DJT would say  "LOCK HIM UP".    :o

So, for the 10th time?

you said Pres Trump LIED about Jan 6th.

As usual, you diverted to nonsense as a no-answer, then  you ran and hid.

Now you are back in everybody elses' faces.

WHY DID YOU SAY PRES TRUMP LIED?

WHAT WAS THE LIE?

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But I'll give you a chance to explain to me in your own words why a bullshit charge like mishandling of classified documents should be a jailable offense for Donald Trump but not for any of the other ex and current presidents who have also done it.

Sounds like a fair point, however when you’re trying to rationalize with someone with a serious case of TDS…I highly doubt you’re going to get a response.

At least something that makes one ounce sense.

I love conservatives towing the new line of "their are two tiers of justice in this country"

... And being so fucking blind they don't realize Trump is in the privileged tier. His whole damn life.

They think this man is a victim. 

It's absolutely asinine

They've lost all grip on reality 

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Throw Pence and Biden in jail too

Don't forget both Clintons, Bush and Obama too. They've all done the same fucking thing..

But Trump is in the "privileged tier" 🤣

We can't throw Joe in jail because that would leave us with Kamala..

Who has dropped more boxers?

Mike Tyson or Kamala?

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Throw Pence and Biden in jail too, I don't give a fuck. But the two of them actually cooperated. They didn't do near what Trump did. But facts are just too much for them...

Biden said he didn’t know he had those documents in his garage.

Coming from a shit for brains that doesn’t know what day of the week it is, that entirety possible.

But from a legal standpoint, that’s not an excuse.

IMG_4245.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Don't forget both Clintons, Bush and Obama too. They've all done the same fucking thing..

But Trump is in the "privileged tier" 🤣

We can't throw Joe in jail because that would leave us with Kamala..

Who has dropped more boxers?

Mike Tyson or Kamala?

Those folks, if they commit crimes, are all in the privileged tier you absolute moron. If you think Trump is some "every man" fighting the system you're beyond delusional. But keep making every the same claims about every politician you disagree with... 

The difference is most folks in these positions don't flaunt their crimes. They aren't so damn sloppy. They aren't caught over and over. The fact trump hasn't dealt with serious time in his entire career is just proof what class he's in. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Biden said he didn’t know he had those documents in his garage.

Coming from a shit for brains that doesn’t know what day of the week it is, that entirety possible.

But from a legal standpoint, that’s not an excuse.

IMG_4245.png

So he's an incompetent aging moron that doesn't know what day it is

But he also orchestrated the arrest of his political opponent. 

You guys need to get your pathetic little story straight

And trump straight up committed a crime with numerous evidence. This wasn't a hit piece by Biden. Trump is a dumbass with a giant ego. And you idiots STILL just believe anything he says. Sad. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I hope he can't run for office because I don't want Biden to win in 2024.  

In a strange way this may come to pass.

How about  neither Trump   -nor-   Biden in 2024 ?     Still plenty of time for that to happen.  This is NO game for 80+ guys.

But then who become the favorites  ?   "GOK"   God Only Knows. 

Is this a great country or what  ?      :lol:

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And trump straight up committed a crime with numerous evidence. This wasn't a hit piece by Biden. Trump is a dumbass with a giant ego. And you idiots STILL just believe anything he says. Sad. 

I find it amusing that you stick up for Dementia Joe.

He’s too brain dead to orchestrate anything other than his next ice cream cone, but he does have puppet masters pulling his strings.

I also find it ironic that you Communists attempted to impeach Trump on a quid pro quo, even though Biden openly did it in front of cameras.

So yes, there is a two tiered justice system, but you’re just too blind with hatred to figure it out.

I find it amusing that you stick up for Dementia Joe.

He’s too brain dead to orchestrate anything other than his next ice cream cone, but he does have puppet masters pulling his strings.

I also find it ironic that you Communists attempted to impeach Trump on a quid pro quo, even though Biden openly did it in front of cameras.

So yes, there is a two tiered justice system, but you’re just too blind with hatred to figure it out.

Sticking up for him? I said to arrest his if he broke laws. 

No no no, there is nothing funnier and more pathetic right now then dumbass conservatives talking about a two tiered just system, which is true, but then thinking Trump is in the oppressed tier. Holy shit. This man truly brainwashed so many of you. You're so damn gullible. 

oh, please stop, woodpecker.

Pres Trump WAS PRESIDENT. HE IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

HE HAS ALL THE AUTHORITY>

biden was VICE PRESIDENT. PENCE WAS VICE PRESIDENT.

your ideal nanny figure, higgardly the terrible, WAS NEVER EVEN VP.

yet all this crap to GET Pres Trump ONLY after he decides to run again?

your higgardly deleted 30,000 emails, that were SUBJECT TO SUBPOENA. She

had a LOT of classified material on her phone, laptop, etc etc etc, completely illegal.

but the deep state is friends/engrained in our gov, most all democrats.

You NEVER back up your stupid gaslighting contentions.

I can.

• Jan 13, 2015Berger, who served as President Clinton's national security adviser, is acknowledging that it wasn't an honest mistake and that he intentionally took and destroyed copies of classified documents...

NOTE: Berger paid a fine of ten grand, NO JAIL TIME.
    But they want to put Pres Trump in prison for 30 years?
    the national archives happily JUMPED Pres Trump over dirty partisan politics. They never complained to the fbi/doj that biden had documents all over the place. and biden's documents were from his VICE PRESIDENCY.

but the list is long, and you don't read well, anyways.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No no no, there is nothing funnier and more pathetic right now then dumbass conservatives talking about a two tiered just system, which is true, but then thinking Trump is in the oppressed tier. Holy shit. This man truly brainwashed so many of you. You're so damn gullible. 

Who thinks Trump is oppressed? I would bet the farm, if Trump said he would drop out of the Presidential election that the DOJ would drop the charges against him.

Also, let me refresh your memory…most of the right leaning members on this board want DeSantis to be the GOP nominee.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, please stop, woodpecker.

Pres Trump WAS PRESIDENT. HE IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF.

HE HAS ALL THE AUTHORITY>

biden was VICE PRESIDENT. PENCE WAS VICE PRESIDENT.

your ideal nanny figure, higgardly the terrible, WAS NEVER EVEN VP.

yet all this crap to GET Pres Trump ONLY after he decides to run again?

your higgardly deleted 30,000 emails, that were SUBJECT TO SUBPOENA. She

had a LOT of classified material on her phone, laptop, etc etc etc, completely illegal.

but the deep state is friends/engrained in our gov, most all democrats.

You NEVER back up your stupid gaslighting contentions.

I can.

• Jan 13, 2015Berger, who served as President Clinton's national security adviser, is acknowledging that it wasn't an honest mistake and that he intentionally took and destroyed copies of classified documents...

NOTE: Berger paid a fine of ten grand, NO JAIL TIME.
    But they want to put Pres Trump in prison for 30 years?
    the national archives happily JUMPED Pres Trump over dirty partisan politics. They never complained to the fbi/doj that biden had documents all over the place. and biden's documents were from his VICE PRESIDENCY.

but the list is long, and you don't read well, anyways.

Awee, this is adorable.

Keep flailing around Cal. I'm sure your hero will make it out just fine

Who thinks Trump is oppressed? I would bet the farm, if Trump said he would drop out of the Presidential election that the DOJ would drop the charges against him.

Also, let me refresh your memory…most of the right leaning members on this board want DeSantis to be the GOP nominee.

Desantis had a terrible start to his campaign and doesn't have an ounce of the charisma Trump does. The besr hope Desantis has is trump getting arrested

I guarantee you'll all be back pushing trump's shit once he's the nominee

though it is great seeing you all try to distance yourself from him, as if you weren't all his cult members for years... Hahaha..  right 

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Desantis had a terrible start to his campaign and doesn't have an ounce of the charisma Trump does. The besr hope Desantis has is trump getting arrested

I guarantee you'll all be back pushing trump's shit once he's the nominee

though it is great seeing you all try to distance yourself from him, as if you weren't all his cult members for years... Hahaha..  right 

I’m a Trump cult member? 🤣😂🤡

Not quite, I just prefer him as my Prez when forced to choose between him and the likes of Killary or Dementia Joe.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m a Trump cult member? 🤣😂🤡

Not quite, I just prefer him as my Prez when forced to choose between him and the likes of Killary or Dementia Joe.

Exactly.. I don't want Trump, I'd prefer DeSantis but I see now that he would be treated exactly the same.

This is Banana republic shit.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

to the OP and the idiots pecker and cccp  who are defending this action ... its not only about Trump,

its gonna be on anyone going forward who "steps" out of line with the power class.

Cult members are angry that their lord and savor may be held accountable.  👍

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Cult members are anger that their lord and savor may be held accountable.  👍

Oh yes .....  is it Tuesday donald gump gets the mug shot, fingerprinting that whole  criminal routine,  lol.

I know what costume will be hot this  Halloween  ...... Trump the crook !  Lol.   Lock him up.

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yes .....  is it Tuesday donald gump gets the mug shot, fingerprinting that whole  criminal routine,  lol.I know what costume will be hot this  Halloween  ...... Trump the crook !  Lol.   Lock him up.

man up, answer the question?

So, for the 11th time?

you said Pres Trump LIED about Jan 6th.

As usual, you diverted to nonsense as a no-answer, then  you ran and hid.

Now you are back in everybody elses' faces.

WHY DID YOU SAY PRES TRUMP LIED?

WHAT WAS THE LIE?

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

some advice?

get some new material, you lost credibility and like pecker, not interesting to read...

Oh no, nut jobs don't take me seriously. I guess should start writing some right-wing blogs to get some creditability with you nut jobs. 😄

16 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Oh no, nut jobs don't take me seriously. I guess should start writing some right-wing blogs to get some creditability with you nut jobs. 😄

Then your parents must be nut jobs. Nobody takes you seriously dude.