THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden addresses son Hunter's federal tax evasion plea deal on two misdemeanor tax charges and one felony gun charge The president gave a big smile as he said "I'm very proud of my son,"

Vambo

You nut jobs know the DA in charge of this case was appointed by Cheetos right? That his gun charge is rarely prosecuted. Wait, what I'm I am thinking. You were told this was a great deal for Hunter and there is a two-tier justice system. So, you have to repeat it here. I'm mean he should get a year for each day he had the gun, right? 11 YEARS! And he embezzled 2 million from charities, how could he not get jail time for that? Oh wait, that was Cheetos that stole from charities and was never even charged for it. I mean he paid his taxes late, so straight to jail for him. The maximum 1 year! 😄

Two people familiar with the investigation said the Justice Department would recommend 24 months of probation for the tax charges, meaning Hunter Biden will not face time in prison. But the decision to go along with any deal is up to the judge. The people were not authorized to speak publicly by name and spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity.

He is to plead guilty to failing to pay more than $100,000 in taxes on over $1.5 million in income in both 2017 and 2018, charges that carry a maximum possible penalty of a year in prison. The back taxes have since been paid, according to a person familiar with the investigation.

The gun charge states that Hunter Biden possessed a handgun, a Colt Cobra .38 Special, for 11 days in October 2018 despite knowing he was a drug user. The rarely filed count carries a maximum sentence of up to 10 years in prison, but the Justice Department said Hunter Biden had reached a pretrial agreement. This likely means as long as he adheres to the conditions, the case will be wiped from his record.

https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-charges-income-tax-weapon-ea6b78d4bac037da24b485985b99bc1c

41 minutes ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/rapper-kodak-blacks-lawyer-slams-dojs-prison-free/

-"The same DOJ sent rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black to prison for years on gun charges. Both rappers were granted a pardon by President Donald Trump."

1. Hunter was charge because answered NO to the question of the gun permit. Which stated he did not use drugs. "unlawful possession of a firearm by a person prohibited" for 11 days

2. Lil Wayne was charge with "criminal possession of a firearm and ammunition as a prior felony offender"

2b. Kodal was charged with "making a false statement in connection with the acquisition or attempted acquisition of a firearm.” 

No one was charged with the same thing. 

3. Lil Wayne never got sentenced. Cheetos saw a chance for some press and pardon him.

4. Hunter has no priors and Lil Wayne did and Kodak had a bunch (violence offenses). If you didn't know they take that into account with plea bargains/sentences. (Which is why I stated 1st Offenders)

5. Antidote evidence is unreliable.

6. Gateway is total garbage. 

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

1. Hunter was charge because answered NO to the question of the gun permit. Which stated he did not use drugs. "unlawful possession of a firearm by a person prohibited" for 11 days

2. Lil Wayne was charge with "criminal possession of a firearm and ammunition as a prior felony offender"

2b. Kodal was charged with "making a false statement in connection with the acquisition or attempted acquisition of a firearm.” 

No one was charged with the same thing. 

3. Lil Wayne never got sentenced. Cheetos saw a chance for some press and pardon him.

4. Hunter has no priors and Lil Wayne did and Kodak had a bunch (violence offenses). If you didn't know they take that into account with plea bargains/sentences. (Which is why I stated 1st Offenders)

5. Antidote evidence is unreliable.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Detailed Report

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks

You forgot one:

7.  Hunter Biden was on the Burisma board, even though he has no experience in the mining or energy sectors.

He’s one smart crack head! 😂🤣🤡

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Detailed Report

Who is we?

So their findings must mean 100% of Gateway Pundit stories are false, including this one. "Total garbage" riiiiight.

What you chose to ignore is that this story is derived based on statements made directly from the horse's mouth. Both of them. Atty Bradford Cohen, and Fed Prosecutor Reeve Swainston, Esq.

Bradford Cohen, a seasoned attorney and representative of renowned rapper Kodak Black, expressed his discontent over the Justice Department’s decision concerning Hunter Biden’s case.

“2 tiers of justice? Kodak was charged for the same crime. Got over 3 years,” Cohen wrote on his Instagram Tuesday.

“Mr. Biden will not serve a day. Feels right? Do FBI agents and federal authorities take cases personally? I’m going to discuss this on my subscriber page,” he added.

In a Twitter post, Cohen said that in all his years working in the criminal justice system, he has never had a client get out of jail time after pleading guilty to charges like unlawful gun possession or tax evasion.

“After 26 years, I have yet to have a plea in a case with an illegal possession of a weapon and tax evasion, that did not come with some kind of prison sentence. Indigents charged the same way would be getting jail time,” he wrote.

“Even in the case of paying off coaches to get their kids into college came with a prison sentence. One even got 2 weeks, even though she was scoring no jail time. The system was so petty that they made her surrender to a federal prison for 2 weeks! But in this case nothing,” he added.

Fed Prosecutor Reeve Swainston, Esq. also shared his insight following the sweetheart Hunter Biden plea deal:

As a FedProsecutor I have prosecuted many hundreds of gun cases & dozens of tax cases, but what jumps out most for me is the report that he’s getting Pre-Trial Diversion on this count. That is unheard of. It NEVER happens.

It means he is NOT pleading to a felony as claimed. Rather, he’s pleading to NOTHING. Diversion means he’ll need to “be a good Hunter” for a period of time, after which this count will be DISMISSED!!

Assuming this is true, this is an abomination of justice like I’ve never seen before. Think about it – not only does he retain his freedom unlike 99% of firearm offenders, but will NOT be a felon which means he retains his2nd Am rights to own & operate that same gun or any other gun he wants.

The vast majority of my firearm defendants served in/around 60 mos on avg, & that was a LOW sentence for many of my candidly complex litigation cartel cases, but still, jail is what gun offenders must expect in the federal system unless you are Hunter Biden.

So yes, this defense Atty. Brad Cohen is not only making a valid point, he’s profoundly correct about the 2-tier system of justice.

Watch – every defense atty from now on will (justifiably) demand a Hunter Plea, which this agreement will become known as forevermore…

I’m literally embarrassed for the US Atty (he should resign) & for the AUSA’s standing this up in court, who should refuse to participate in this case unless Hunter faces what this man’s clients face every day, & what I demanded when I was on the front lines, still believing in “our system of justice”.

Few truly understand how big a deal this is, bc they’re not in the system, but I assure you, this is monumental in all the wrong ways…

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Good one, now where have I heard that one before? Sounds like TDS maybe...

Thee old copycat syndrome!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Neo said:

7q443i.gif.463175b9216d838a2a3420c769dc50ad.gif

Nice try doofus, except TDS is real.

Lest we forget all you fucksticks seeking out safe spaces and psychiatrist appointments after Trumps election.

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

Are
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

Who is we?

So their findings must mean 100% of Gateway Pundit stories are false, including this one. "Total garbage" riiiiight.

What you chose to ignore is that this story is derived based on statements made directly from the horse's mouth. Both of them. Atty Bradford Cohen, and Fed Prosecutor Reeve Swainston, Esq.

Bradford Cohen, a seasoned attorney and representative of renowned rapper Kodak Black, expressed his discontent over the Justice Department’s decision concerning Hunter Biden’s case.

“2 tiers of justice? Kodak was charged for the same crime. Got over 3 years,” Cohen wrote on his Instagram Tuesday.

“Mr. Biden will not serve a day. Feels right? Do FBI agents and federal authorities take cases personally? I’m going to discuss this on my subscriber page,” he added.

In a Twitter post, Cohen said that in all his years working in the criminal justice system, he has never had a client get out of jail time after pleading guilty to charges like unlawful gun possession or tax evasion.

“After 26 years, I have yet to have a plea in a case with an illegal possession of a weapon and tax evasion, that did not come with some kind of prison sentence. Indigents charged the same way would be getting jail time,” he wrote.

“Even in the case of paying off coaches to get their kids into college came with a prison sentence. One even got 2 weeks, even though she was scoring no jail time. The system was so petty that they made her surrender to a federal prison for 2 weeks! But in this case nothing,” he added.

Fed Prosecutor Reeve Swainston, Esq. also shared his insight following the sweetheart Hunter Biden plea deal:

As a FedProsecutor I have prosecuted many hundreds of gun cases & dozens of tax cases, but what jumps out most for me is the report that he’s getting Pre-Trial Diversion on this count. That is unheard of. It NEVER happens.

It means he is NOT pleading to a felony as claimed. Rather, he’s pleading to NOTHING. Diversion means he’ll need to “be a good Hunter” for a period of time, after which this count will be DISMISSED!!

Assuming this is true, this is an abomination of justice like I’ve never seen before. Think about it – not only does he retain his freedom unlike 99% of firearm offenders, but will NOT be a felon which means he retains his2nd Am rights to own & operate that same gun or any other gun he wants.

The vast majority of my firearm defendants served in/around 60 mos on avg, & that was a LOW sentence for many of my candidly complex litigation cartel cases, but still, jail is what gun offenders must expect in the federal system unless you are Hunter Biden.

So yes, this defense Atty. Brad Cohen is not only making a valid point, he’s profoundly correct about the 2-tier system of justice.

Watch – every defense atty from now on will (justifiably) demand a Hunter Plea, which this agreement will become known as forevermore…

I’m literally embarrassed for the US Atty (he should resign) & for the AUSA’s standing this up in court, who should refuse to participate in this case unless Hunter faces what this man’s clients face every day, & what I demanded when I was on the front lines, still believing in “our system of justice”.

Few truly understand how big a deal this is, bc they’re not in the system, but I assure you, this is monumental in all the wrong ways…

You ignore the federal sentencing guidelines are online. Prior felons give you more time. That is just a fact. He had no priors. He already paid the back taxes. Gun charge is rarely prosecuted. 

Those are facts. You think the opinions from people on a garbage internet blog overrules the facts. Only if you are a cult member and/or nut job. Your source is garbage. It clickbait for nut jobs, which is why it show up here so often.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting, and identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals. In general, The Gateway Pundit holds extreme right viewpoints and publishes false or misleading information on a near-daily basis.

According to Open Feedback The Gateway Pundit frequently makes false and misleading claims regarding science. This indicates a heavy promotion of pseudoscience especially as it relates to Covid-19 and vaccines.

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 08/05/2022)

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

You ignore the federal sentencing guidelines are online. Prior felons give you more time. That is just a fact. He had no priors. He already paid the back taxes. Gun charge is rarely prosecuted. 

Those are facts. You think the opinions from people on a garbage internet blog overrules the facts. Only if you are a cult member and/or nut job. Your source is garbage. It clickbait for nut jobs, which is why it show up here so often.

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

The Gateway Pundit has published numerous false or conspiracy stories such as Hillary Clinton having a seizure, identifying an innocent person in the Las Vegas mass shooting, and identifying the wrong person after the motor vehicle homicide at the White Supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Further, TGP claimed the “FBI received tips well in advance of the Florida school shooting and decided, for whatever reason, not to act.” Finally, based on publishing false information, TGP has faced lawsuits for defamation and damages to innocent individuals. In general, The Gateway Pundit holds extreme right viewpoints and publishes false or misleading information on a near-daily basis.

According to Open Feedback The Gateway Pundit frequently makes false and misleading claims regarding science. This indicates a heavy promotion of pseudoscience especially as it relates to Covid-19 and vaccines.

Failed Fact Checks (Here are a select few out of dozens.)

Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 08/05/2022)

Blah blah blah. Same shit. 

You continue to ignore the fact that the report contained quotes from reputable attorney and prosecutor.

Blaming the source makes for an easy "nothing to see here" cop out. Whatever works for you.