THE BROWNS BOARD

'Art of Drag' course where students create 'drag persona'

Vambo

3 hours ago, nickers said:

Hey I'll give you his number and you can argue with him and many other parents I know dealing with their kids..... One being my sister in law who is a teacher and deals with this on a daily basis you fucking tard!

Yeah, you believe whatever you hear. If you think CNN is on 24/7 in classrooms you've been completely manipulated by the right wing political machine 

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

It's 2023, not 1964.

Will you white guilt liberals ever give your tired "race relations" song and dance a rest? Well, you can't because you exist to bitch.

Being indoctrinated into believing that America is ill- founded and evil, capitalism is bad, humanity is destroying the planet, we are racist, we shouldn't be reproducing, white people are the scourge of the earth..

As a result we have generations of self-loathing demoralized individuals believing they have no future.  Your only reason for existing is to bitch.

And of course you'd prefer we just never teach or discuss these parts of our history because they make you feel uncomfortable. Tulsa Massacre? Better not teach about that because it makes me feel bad. Smh. 

You can point out the flaws in capitalism and this country without going down the fallacy of a slippery slope you've described. Our country isn't perfect. We have flaws. We aren't the best. And understanding that is the first step to improving. 

I can think we should reach the full history of race relations in this country and not be some white guilt SJW out in the streets fighting for reparations. 

You and your crew just have 0 ability to comprehend any gray area. Either I agree with you or I think the compete opposite. It's like a child's comprehension of the world around them. 

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, you believe whatever you hear. If you think CNN is on 24/7 in classrooms you've been completely manipulated by the right wing political machine 

God you are the epitome of brainwashed and dumb.. Get your head out of your asshole dipshit...

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

schools aren't open 24x7, so you resort to nonsense arguments AGAIN ?

wow. you never quit this garbage, do ya?