THE BROWNS BOARD

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Again because of my eyesight I do unabridged audiobooks. Have not read Shogun for many many years. Just decided to roll with the audio version 50 Plus hours. I'd forgotten how fascinating it was, or is I guess.

WSS

I've been listening to the Audio version of "The Gospel According to Luke" Steve Lukathers first autobiographical book.. I read the hard back cover version... It's hilarious AF.. the stories about Miles Davis and Chuck Berry in it are interesting.. Turns out CB was a shitty human being to his bandmates and I even saw that on video once...

15 hours ago, nickers said:

I've been listening to the Audio version of "The Gospel According to Luke" Steve Lukathers first autobiographical book.. I read the hard back cover version... It's hilarious AF.. the stories about Miles Davis and Chuck Berry in it are interesting.. Turns out CB was a shitty human being to his bandmates and I even saw that on video once...

Been hearing about what a turd Berry was for decades.

WSS 

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Been hearing about what a turd Berry was for decades.

WSS 

Yeah , I was pretty surprised by that.. He got all the credit for what IMHO Rosetta Tharpe originated...