THE BROWNS BOARD

Why is this happening more and more under the current resident Joe Biden?

Vambo

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Then why do you think drugs should be illegal? Why should we continue spending a ton of resources on our way llr on drugs?

So we make illegal drugs legal because it uses a 'ton' of resources? Can we stop the fight against guns because that too uses a lot of resources?

Seriously though, you must be pretty sheltered if you have no clue why drugs need to be illegal.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I wonder if you could order one spring loaded so it could make the jerking off motion what do you tapped it?

WSS 

I dunno man, I could be wrong but,,, I don't think that's it's intended purpose 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jax said:

So far? Well I don't think they're teaching you anything, so stop now and get a refund because they ripped you off.

No dipshit, I graduated years ago. That degree has opened countless opportunities for me and currently has me in an interesting and very high paying role. That university also gave me exposure to so many things. 

You dumbasses think there's some kind of liberal indoctrination happening in ENGINEERING because you all don't actually know anything. 

So, again, it's paid off greatly. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

No dipshit, I graduated years ago. That degree has opened countless opportunities for me and currently has me in an interesting and very high paying role. That university also gave me exposure to so many things. 

You dumbasses think there's some kind of liberal indoctrination happening in ENGINEERING because you all don't actually know anything. 

No we don’t know anything.

But I do know you have a huge fucking ego, but most engineers do.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Your rebuttals seem to be infantile and extremely ignorant. Which also tells other folks that your engineering degree, if you actually have graduated from hs, - math does not teach morality, heart, humility, honor, reality, love, courage nor American history. Not world history. not biology. not about life. Nothing about God.

you admit you're a queer bird with nothing to help you understand much of anything about much.Baby Woody woodpecker new year by widdywoodpecker on DeviantArt 

18 minutes ago, Jax said:

Don't come at his education...🤣🤣🤣

Such an internet tough guy ain't He/She?..... Self professed keyboard warrior... The summation of his/her life's work...

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Your rebuttals seem to be infantile and extremely ignorant. Which also tells other folks that your engineering degree, if you actually have graduated from hs, - math does not teach morality, heart, humility, honor, reality, love, courage nor American history. Not world history. not biology. not about life. Nothing about God.

you admit you're a queer bird with nothing to help you understand much of anything about much.Baby Woody woodpecker new year by widdywoodpecker on DeviantArt 

You are a sad, pathetic old man

Just a reminder 

On 7/13/2023 at 11:35 PM, MLD Woody said:

That degree has opened countless opportunities for me and currently has me in an interesting and very high paying role.

OOOOOHHHH, tell us again about how much money you make 🤣

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2023 at 11:35 PM, MLD Woody said:

So you won't deny the indoctrination taking place within BA degrees?

Assuming it was you that paid for your degree and not your dad, what do you feel about your president's idea of using your money to pay off someone else's student loans?

I doubt you'll answer either question.

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

So you won't deny the indoctrination taking place within BA degrees?

Assuming it was you that paid for your degree and not your dad, what do you feel about your president's idea of using your money to pay off someone else's student loans?

I doubt you'll answer either question.

Oh you stupid stupid fuck. Gorka. Pay attention. Christ. This shit has been covered so many times 

I'm all for student loan relief. I think it should mainly come from our bloated military budget, but I'm ok with taxes increasing. Even then, it would mainly be on very high earners, that pay way below their fair share as it is.

So how this would be paid for and how you think it would be paid for are two different things. 

But I make good money. When I vote to increase taxes, I know it affects me. I still think it's better off for the whole. I'll pay more in taxes to help fix student loan issues, but again, that's not how it would mainly be done.

Though I realize conservatives are incapable of looking at an issue through any view except how it affects them...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Axe said:

OOOOOHHHH, tell us again about how much money you make 🤣

You were on here in the past trying to act like some big shot doing the same thing. Congrats, you grew up in a time where any halfway competent individual could succeed. You did it! 

If you're too stupid to follow the context I'm not going to spell it out for you 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll pay more in taxes to help fix student loan issues, but again, that's not how it would mainly be done.

well, herr woodpecker, nothing is stopping you from donating half or 3/4 of your salary to student loan free ride. and the homelss would love your money.

go ahead, volunteer to be poorer. "you can afford it" LOL

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You were on here in the past trying to act like some big shot doing the same thing.

No, I wasn't.. The lure is in the water..

I know you are trying to be serious but trust me, you are hilarious..

You really don't know shit. In time, you will realize that..

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh you stupid stupid fuck. Gorka. Pay attention. Christ. This shit has been covered so many times 

I'm all for student loan relief. I think it should mainly come from our bloated military budget, but I'm ok with taxes increasing. Even then, it would mainly be on very high earners, that pay way below their fair share as it is.

So how this would be paid for and how you think it would be paid for are two different things. 

But I make good money. When I vote to increase taxes, I know it affects me. I still think it's better off for the whole. I'll pay more in taxes to help fix student loan issues, but again, that's not how it would mainly be done.

Though I realize conservatives are incapable of looking at an issue through any view except how it affects them...

Hey genius, where do you think the money for the military comes from? Hint, it's still tax payer money.

Another tip genius, give the gov't more and they waste more. They are mostly corrupt.

The point in wanting less taxes is we should be taking care of ourselves not relying on gov't, because again, all they do is waste it.

"Though I realize conservatives are incapable of looking at an issue through any view except how it affects them..."

Why don't you think about how it affects people that couldn't afford to go to college themselves, or wasn't smart enough or had no interest in going? But as always, you do exactly what you say 'conservatives' do. Though I'm not sure how this is a conservative thing anyways.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Axe said:

No, I wasn't.. The lure is in the water..

I know you are trying to be serious but trust me, you are hilarious..

You really don't know shit. In time, you will realize that..

I dont think he will…some people are just assholes for life.  He may have a well paying job but guarantee nobody likes him.  Not even his parents.

• Upvote 1