THE BROWNS BOARD

So, When Was The Last Time

Axe

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

Hunter was there?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-investigating-suspected-cocaine-discovered-white-house

And can you imagine if this were the Trump Whitehouse?

The people running the WH are basically a Drug Cartel....

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I would expect Donald Jr to be much more careful with his cocaine than Hunter id with his. 

Trump's kids and in-laws all seem to be bright and accomplished. Just keep in mind when you start harangue some people for your imagined blind loyalty to Donald Trump that you're going to the wall to defend Hunter fucking Biden. Nice job.

Have you developed a taste for Cabernet recently?

WSS 

PS just for the record I've done a some blow in my life when somebody else was paying for it, but not for many decades, also never had a problem with it. Not enough fun for the cash.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Trump's kids and in-laws all seem to be bright and accomplished. Just keep in mind when you start harangue some people for your imagined blind loyalty to Donald Trump that you're going to the wall to defend Hunter fucking Biden. Nice job.

Have you developed a taste for Cabernet recently?

WSS 

PS just for the record I've done a some blow in my life when somebody else was paying for it, but not for many decades, also never had a problem with it. Not enough fun for the cash.

What a typical Steve

My post says Hunter does blow AND isn't careful / clean about it

And yet I'm "going to the wall to defend Hunter"

Are you fucking delusional? Insane? Lack the ability to comprehend what I've typed?

In no way did I defend Hunter. Hunter fucking sucks. 

Juses christ you're ridiculous 

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What a typical Steve

My post says Hunter does blow AND isn't careful / clean about it

And yet I'm "going to the wall to defend Hunter"

Are you fucking delusional? Insane? Lack the ability to comprehend what I've typed?

In no way did I defend Hunter. Hunter fucking sucks. 

Juses christ you're ridiculous 

And again typical Steve is pointing out your ignorance, hypocrisy or dishonesty. Stories about blow in the White House were Hunter probably delivers the bribes directly to the big guy and your respons is Well what about Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!.

WSS

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I would expect Donald Jr to be much more careful with his cocaine than Hunter id with his. 

That must mean you're expecting Trump to be elected again.

It wouldn't surprise me if Don jr. had used coke at one point in his life. Many do. Being that there were zero signs he was on coke during the Trump years, I don't suspect he was.

What you did there was try to pass off a false equivalency.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

At least we know Don Jr wouldn’t get busted on federal gun charges, while his daddy is simultaneously pushing for stricter gun control laws.

Ironic…huh?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And again typical Steve is pointing out your ignorance, hypocrisy or dishonesty. Stories about blow in the White House were Hunter probably delivers the bribes directly to the big guy and your respons is Well what about Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!.

WSS

Again you're not responding to what I posted. As always. You're making up your own interpretation and running with it. 

No where did I defend Hunter. 

You're just part of a very small brained, simple minded group on here that thinks if I disagree with you I must be the complete opposite. If I'm not blasting the "enemy" in every thread like you then I must love them. Extra extra. Apparently the conservatives on here can't comprehend grey areas. Just us vs them. Again, simple minds. 

So do your "trump trump trump" response nonsense to avoid actually acknowledging that I never defended Hunter. 

But your BDS won't let you. Sad. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So do your "trump trump trump" response nonsense to avoid actually acknowledging that I never defended Hunter. 

your deflection and change of subject IS a left-handed defense of hunter biden.

So, there ya go, typical "whataboutism" woodpecker.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Again you're not responding to what I posted. As always. You're making up your own interpretation and running with it. 

No where did I defend Hunter. 

You're just part of a very small brained, simple minded group on here that thinks if I disagree with you I must be the complete opposite. If I'm not blasting the "enemy" in every thread like you then I must love them. Extra extra. Apparently the conservatives on here can't comprehend grey areas. Just us vs them. Again, simple minds. 

But your BDS won't let you. Sad. 

So you did not respond to a cocaine and the White House post with Trump Trump Trump?

The observant reader might put that in the same bin as you would put bullshit. Thank you though.

WSS 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So you did not respond to a cocaine and the White House post with Trump Trump Trump?

The observant reader might put that in the same bin as you would put bullshit. Thank you though.

WSS 

That's all the lefties, Hoorta, Texx, Peckerhead, etc.  When Biden or his family doing, bring up Trump

• Upvote 3