THE BROWNS BOARD

Jason Aldean controversy

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb3On5XH-_4&feature=share

Seriously can any of the woke Liberals are on here explain why people are freaking out over this?

WSS

Nope its just fake rage...

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

May be an image of 2 people, beer and text that says 'The Left boycotted a song and made it a #1 hit The Right boycotted a beer and inflicted a $30B hit to the company'

To be fair, virtually everybody boycotted Bud Light, it isn't unique to "the right.'

Over 4000 bowling alleys & golf courses stopped purchasing it. That speaks volumes.

8 hours ago, Bob806 said:

To be fair, virtually everybody boycotted Bud Light, it isn't unique to "the right.'

Over 4000 bowling alleys & golf courses stopped purchasing it. That speaks volumes.

Well one might guess that bowling alleys and golf courses are more often populated by what you call the right. Then again Bud Light sucks and I never drank it in the first place. Ensure even among the left I don't think there are too many that fully support the hardcore left-wing woke bullshit.

You can tell from the response from the woman I posted that mostly the people that were outraged are the ones that enjoy spitting on police and burning the flag. I wouldn't guess that even the woodpecker is done with that.

WSS

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well one might guess that bowling alleys and golf courses are more often populated by what you call the right. Then again Bud Light sucks and I never drank it in the first place. Ensure even among the left I don't think there are too many that fully support the hardcore left-wing woke bullshit.

You can tell from the response from the woman I posted that mostly the people that were outraged are the ones that enjoy spitting on police and burning the flag. I wouldn't guess that even the woodpecker is done with that.

WSS

Well I bowl in a few leagues, golf in one in the CLE area. It's a pretty wide variety of personalities & beliefs. Some hardcore lefties & righties, but I bet 80% are just average folks who blow left or right depending on the issue(s).

I for one am happy the public sent a message to Bud Light. I'm tired of being force fed what I'm supposed to tolerate. Maybe this sends a message to PR firms everywhere.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

Well I bowl in a few leagues, golf in one in the CLE area. It's a pretty wide variety of personalities & beliefs. Some hardcore lefties & righties, but I bet 80% are just average folks who blow left or right depending on the issue(s).

I for one am happy the public sent a message to Bud Light. I'm tired of being force fed what I'm supposed to tolerate. Maybe this sends a message to PR firms everywhere.

Sure but I've always considered you to be the loyal opposition, an Old Guard union guy Democrat not a completely fucking insane woke idiot. I just think there are too many of the idiots in the Democratic Party and I certainly don't blame all of them.

WSS

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure but I've always considered you to be the loyal opposition, an Old Guard union guy Democrat not a completely fucking insane woke idiot. I just think there are too many of the idiots in the Democratic Party and I certainly don't blame all of them.

WSS

I'm just an insane Browns fan lol, hoping for a great 2023 season.Β 

And yes, the extreme left gets too much attention. Idiots for sure.

1 hour ago, Bob806 said:

I'm just an insane Browns fan lol, hoping for a great 2023 season.Β 

And yes, the extreme left gets too much attention. Idiots for sure.

Bob - I have never had any problem with you being a union dem oriented guy - we disagree, but that's America. And when you and I disagree - well, I could be wrong because I was born a goofy comedian child....

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Bob - I have never had any problem with you being a union dem oriented guy - we disagree, but that's America. And when you and I disagree - well, I could be wrong because I was born a goofy comedian child....

My dem card got torn up lol. Consider me a pro union centrist, if there is such a thing.

Don't worry, I'm not pledging R anytime soon😁

2 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

My dem card got torn up lol. Consider me a pro union centrist, if there is such a thing.

Don't worry, I'm not pledging R anytime soon😁

Free Blue Ribbon Transparent, Download Free Blue Ribbon Transparent png ...

• Upvote 1