THE BROWNS BOARD

Christie sucking up to his bosses at MSNBC

Christie's criticism in the article focuses on DeSantis' signing on to the Florida board of Educations' new standards for how Black History is taught.

In other words, teaching the truth.

One example was given:

The new history standards, which the board approved last week, teach students that some Black people benefited from slavery because it taught them useful skills.

I expect these truths to be taught as well:

The white man didn't invent slavery.

The North African slave traded led by Muslims preceded the Trans-Atlantic slave trade by 700 yrs.

The white man didn't capture slaves, they were purchased by black slave owners along Africa's Ivory Coast.

Slavery was, and still is a part of black culture in Africa.

Blacks owned black slaves.

In 1830 there were 3,775 free Black people who owned 12,740 Black slaves.

William Ellison was a very wealthy Black plantation owner and cotton gin manufacturer who lived in South Carolina (not North Carolina). According to the 1860 census (in which his surname was listed as "Ellerson"), he owned 63 Black slaves, making him the largest of the 171 Black slaveholders in South Carolina.

Did I just hijack the thread?

• Westside Steve changed the title to Christie sucking up to his bosses at MSNBC

LOL LOL

"The Outlaw Jersey Whale" LOL

I wish I'd thought of that one. I have zero respect for christie  - worse than a rino - he'll be anything enough people will vote for.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LOL LOL

"The Outlaw Jersey Whale" LOL

I wish I'd thought of that one. I have zero respect for christie  - worse than a rino - he'll be anything enough people will vote for.

He's a pig... Literally...