THE BROWNS BOARD

Pathetic...

Koa

This was one of the most frustrating games as a Browns fan.

First off, I've lost all faith in the Browns defense. Brandon McD... F@ you. Secondary? Thanks for the Swiss defense. Linebackers? Didn't see them tonight. And apparently for everyone else Romeo didn't preach that it's not how you start a game but how you finish it... K2 being a great example. Wonderful first half... Maybe the best I've seen from a TE in my 21 young years. The second? Aside from the fumble, pass interference, and an all important 4 and 1 whiff it was "simply perfect".

I'm so ill willed right now. If I had a choice to cut anyone the only players on our team would be Brady Quinn, JCribbs, Rogers, JT, Eric Wright, and Jerome Harrison. Everyone else get the f*ck out of here.

I will always say..."One play will not make or break a game". This game should NEVER have come down to that one play. I am so sick of "rubber band" defenses in Cleveland that I could puke!

Romeo..I have a "hint" for you...It's called AGGRESSIVE DEFENSE!!!...Any QB in the league would have burned us last night with all the time Cutler had to throw. The few times we put the heat on him, he was NOT effective. Now, WHAT does that tell you?

ROMEO MUST GO!!

Mike

I blame Chudzinski as well... passing on 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1 AND 4th and 1???

Ditto, but WHO has the final say?...Maybe the HEAD COACH? He is worthless.

Mike

Archived