THE BROWNS BOARD

Darwin explained

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You either believe in evolution- or you don't. However Steve, on another topic, Cal's "Greatest President Ever, Ever" is going down the shitter for 1\6.  If you're still in denial about it- sadly you've joined the Cult. "I did nothing wrong" certainly Donnie- just like "only criminals plead the 5th". 

I'd suggest you read this...  The amount of NewsMax, Red State, and Patriot Alerts conspiracy shit posted here has seriously warped more than a few brains.  :)  

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/26/jan-6-trump-indictment-origins-00108145

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You either believe in evolution- or you don't. However Steve, on another topic, Cal's "Greatest President Ever, Ever" is going down the shitter for 1\6.  If you're still in denial about it- sadly you've joined the Cult. "I did nothing wrong" certainly Donnie- just like "only criminals plead the 5th". 

I'd suggest you read this...  The amount of NewsMax, Red State, and Patriot Alerts conspiracy shit posted here has seriously warped more than a few brains.  :)  

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/07/26/jan-6-trump-indictment-origins-00108145

Hey Larry as far as warping brains Red State Newsmax et al have got nothing on Cabernet. But feel free to start your own thread but I'm guessing finding someone who gives a fuck is similar to finding a righteous man and Sodom or gomorrah.

WSS

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL

A copout and your TDS working in tandem. 

Use the sources as a convenient excuse to turn a blind eye to the clusterfuck your president and your party has become, thus leaving the door wide open as an opportunity to also put your TDS on display. No one has been talking Trump, until you showed up. Thats TDS buddy.

Not everything posted here is a conspiracy theory or has been misleading you knuckle dragging liberal.

Would you like me to start a thread just for you? A topic that will not include sources you disapprove of?   A thread that will save poor Hoorta from the agony and frustration you no doubt are feeling. A thread you deserve. Good lord you've must have come here a hundred times just to say you were done with the poli board.  

Would you like that?

• Upvote 1

The joke is funny but it's flawed! 😁

What stuck out like a sore thumb for me was that the kid was asked to do a report on how THE human race started. There is only one human race, or better stated "how humanity started."

So we all either came from apes or God, or aliens for that matter.  There can't be "my side of the family" or "her side of the family" !

Actually there is no "human race". In this case "race" means species.  So within the human species there are several races.

I would have replied to the kid..." your teacher wanted a report on how the HUMAN race started didn't she"?

• Haha 1