THE BROWNS BOARD

David Weiss Appointed Special Council to Investigate Hunter Biden

Canton Dawg

I thought so, too - but Judge Jeanine said he was actually a well-picked "almost friendly" who helped

construct the plea deal. I don't know about that, but that is what she was saying.

I'm afraid he's another fear of the deep state corruption guy - like Barr.

If they will go after Pres Trump's family - they will "lean on" anyone else's.

This corrupt ag wouldn't nominate a special prosecutor that will beligerently prosecute hunter and joe biden.

but he did when he got the dirtbag to come back to America and go after Pres Trump with a vengence.

We'll see....

yep - weiss is a friendly judge. It's a move to fake legitimacy to quell the growing concern over their hypocrisy.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/12/garlands-past-claims-come-back-to-haunt-him-after-hunter-biden-special-counsel-appointment-n791664

Garland's Past Claims Come Back to Bite Him After Appointment of Special Counsel

JUNE: IRS Whistleblower Shapley testifies that he personally witnessed David Weiss claim that "he was not the deciding person in whether charges were filed" against Hunter Biden pic.twitter.com/gZcaNkPAbS

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) August 11, 2023

and, Judge Jeanine nailed it:

now Grassley says Weiss is NOT fit to be special pros.

of course, that is why garland selected him....

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2023/08/11/grassley-declares-weiss-unfit-for-special-counsel-job-pledges-ongoing-congressional-investigation-into-biden-family-bribery-n791475