THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's possible fourth indictment torched by legal experts: 'Stalin would be proud'

Vambo

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Pandemic response.

Much better than Bidens and he suggested opening things back up. Smart man.

Tariffs

Yes, he finally did something to balance our trade deficit with other countries.

Attempted to destroy our democracy. (Impeachment #2)

Proof? Hint, it's all a lie sucker.

Worst jobs records since Hoover.

Minorities had the lowest unemployment numbers under Trump and the economy was booming.

Destroy confidences of the SCOTUS, FBI, elections, intelligences services, press, office of POTUS, international confidence in our country.

FBI did that themselves, your lefty loonies are the oner that went after SCOTUS buy wonder and Hillary started the election crying back in 2016, Trump had to put up with a biased and paid for media and internationally no one fucked with him, unless you're talking about the corrupt sell outs.

Tried to extort political dirt from Ukraine.Ā (Impeachment #1)

Hogwash, Ukraine is corrupt, why do you think Biden is sending all our money there when inflation is through the roof?

Normalized white supremacists.

That's the dumbest thing I heard all week.

Ā 

That's just off the top of my head. You nut jobs have a selective memory.

No you just make shit up and blatantly lie.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Good point, Trump infected the minds of millions of gullible Americans to now question our own democracy and the legitimacy of our government institutions. Every time a conservative loses it's now fraud. That damage will last decadesĀ 

As always you're ass backwards, it's you left whack jobs trying to subvert our republic.

Blame your democratic cult leader Hillary, she cried about election fraud incessantly. At least Trump is accurate.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Jax said:

As always you're ass backwards, it's you left whack jobs trying to subvert our republic.

Blame your democratic cult leader Hillary, she cried about election fraud incessantly. At least Trump is accurate.

Every time a conservative loses they scream election fraud and all of the conservative posters on here agree. Less trust overall in democracy and our system. Leads to things like Jan 6th. Definitely a problem and definitely something Trump super charged.Ā 

No matter how much you want to attempt revisionist history. Hilary conceded pretty immediately. Trump didn't concede, and barely at that, until months later after his supporters stormed the CapitolĀ 

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Every time a conservative loses they scream election fraud and all of the conservative posters on here agree. Less trust overall in democracy and our system. Leads to things like Jan 6th. Definitely a problem and definitely something Trump super charged.Ā 

No matter how much you want to attempt revisionist history. Hilary conceded pretty immediately. Trump didn't concede, and barely at that, until months later after his supporters stormed the CapitolĀ 

But of course you know that's a false narrative. You just repeat it because it serves the party you voted in. A person with a brain knows that that protest was probably the least destructive of any of the last 50 BLM riots. No weapons, and that's according to pbs, no one died except an unarmed white woman and a few bucks worth of damage. And of course a reasonable human being would admit that the Democrats / never trumpers have been screeching about his presidential election since day one.

So just continue to pretend to be above the fray. We understand woody.

WSS

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But of course you know that's a false narrative. You just repeat it because it serves the party you voted in. A person with a brain knows that that protest was probably the least destructive of any of the last 50 BLM riots. No weapons, and that's according to pbs, no one died except an unarmed white woman and a few bucks worth of damage. And of course a reasonable human being would admit that the Democrats / never trumpers have been screeching about his presidential election since day one.

So just continue to pretend to be above the fray. We understand woody.

WSS

We get it, Jan 6th was just a happy picnic with a little rough housing. You've been trying to gaslight what happened since that January...Ā 

"No one died except..."

Give me a break.Ā 

52 minutes ago, Jax said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/according-new-rules-shouldnt-stacey-abrams-be-prosecuted/

The left is calling Trump a threat to democracy for questioning the outcome of an election.

That is precisely what Abrams has been doing for years.

Ā 

Oh look, is Abrams a conservative?

Did she actually try to overthrow results like Trump? Probably not

Should she be saying all of that? Definitely not

Did conservatives over time enact laws to suppress the vote? Yes. And I'm assuming that's what she's going on about

image.jpeg.cc3cf8b716a89c748032a9e68029a9e1.jpeg

Cheetos has the proof! Here is a preview of the press conference. "You see, look at all of my votes. So many votes, we have never seen something like this before."Ā 

Not sure which it is more funny or sad. Funny that somebody would try something so stupid. Sad, because his cult members will really believe he has the ballots.

Ā 

Trump says he plans to hold press conference responding to Georgia indictment - POLITICO

Ā 

Former President Donald Trump says he will hold a press conference this coming Monday in response to a Georgia grand jury indicting Trump and 18 allies on racketeering charges.

Trump claimed in a Truth Social post Tuesday that a report from his team was conducted on the ā€œpresidential election fraudā€ and that all charges should be dropped based on the findings of that report.

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

image.jpeg.cc3cf8b716a89c748032a9e68029a9e1.jpeg

Cheetos has the proof! Here is a preview of the press conference. "You see, look at all of my votes. So many votes, we have never seen something like this before."Ā 

Not sure which it is more funny or sad. Funny that somebody would try something so stupid. Sad, because his cult members will really believe he has the ballots.

Ā 

Trump says he plans to hold press conference responding to Georgia indictment - POLITICO

Ā 

Former President Donald Trump says he will hold a press conference this coming Monday in response to a Georgia grand jury indicting Trump and 18 allies on racketeering charges.

Trump claimed in a Truth Social post Tuesday that a report from his team was conducted on the ā€œpresidential election fraudā€ and that all charges should be dropped based on the findings of that report.

Were you born stupid, or did you have to work at it?

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

We get it, Jan 6th was just a happy picnic with a little rough housing. You've been trying to gaslight what happened since that January...Ā 

"No one died except..."

Give me a break.Ā 

Just keep repeating the bullshit. I doubt you are stupid enough to believe it you just figure others will be and will elect people that will carry out the closest version of your agenda.

WSS

48 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just keep repeating the bullshit. I doubt you are stupid enough to believe it you just figure others will be and will elect people that will carry out the closest version of your agenda.

WSS

Sentencings: Approximately 597 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 366 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration.

The big lie cost a lot of cult members some prison time.Ā 

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sentencings: Approximately 597 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6. Approximately 366 have been sentenced to periods of incarceration.

The big lie cost a lot of cult members some prison time.Ā 

And that's what happens when you have a partisan weaponized Justice system. That's not what this country was built on but it's good enough for you I understand.

Before the Revolutionary War British could lock people up burned down their businesses smash their printing presses for writing anything that didn't kiss the king's ass.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I knew a guy in the AF - in our office. He couldn't spell a lot of words, his typing was rife with errors...

one day, he was typing up a letter to send to a cousin, some family reunion thing....and he asked me to read it and check it out.

Ā  There wasn't but one error in the whole thing. I looked at him and figuredĀ  it out - he laughed and said I was 100% not street, he doesn't have to work much because he makes sure they figure he won't do stuff right.

It worked, they rarely asked him to do anything intelligent. lol

He's the same guy that tried to talk me into getting food stamps and welfare. I told him he has a job, he can't do that.

But he did - he didn't report his free room and board, etc, and whatever else he did, he did get it. He said it was there, like picking up a hundred dollar bill laying on a sidewalk.Ā  That was in the seventies. Now, it's a national subculture.

Radical black activists have been telling students and voters that it's their right to get free stuff, etc.

and the left surfs on that wave of lies.

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And that's what happens when you have a partisan weaponized Justice system. That's not what this country was built on but it's good enough for you I understand.

Before the Revolutionary War British could lock people up burned down their businesses smash their printing presses for writing anything that didn't kiss the king's ass.

WSS

Ā 

Steve going to the Derp State yet again. It's never Cheetos, it's always the Derp State. And only Cheetos can fix the Derp State, so make him king. He did such a great job of draining the swamp. Oh wait.Ā 

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Absolutely true. America is never going to be a nation of tyranny and oppression. It seems that is what the left is fighting for - they want to be the tyrannical oppressors every possible way they can get that kind of power.

Back in the day, an FBI agent infiltrated the weathermen terrorist group. He talks about their meeting, and them casually discussing to murder 25 million people.

Seriously. (remember, bill ayers - obaMao started his political career in bill ayer's father's BASEMENT....

They were very dangerous, and mentally screwed up.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Ā 

Steve going to the Derp State yet again. It's never Cheetos, it's always the Derp State. And only Cheetos can fix the Derp State, so make him king. He did such a great job of draining the swamp. Oh wait.Ā 

Yes, and Hunter is a ā€œGood Boyā€ said his dad.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Did she actually try to overthrow results like Trump? Probably not

Should she be saying all of that? Definitely not

Did conservatives over time enact laws to suppress the vote? Yes. And I'm assuming that's what she's going on about

She did the same exact thing he did, only she did it first and was totally wrong, even lied about the Russia hoax.

They did no such thing to suppress votes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/jonathan-turley-reacts-fani-williss-rico-conspiracy-charges/

ā€œItā€™s excessive and I think itā€™s dangerous. It essentially criminalizes challenges to elections,ā€ Turley said. ā€œThereā€™s no sort of limiting principle in this document.ā€

He continued, ā€œThey are charging the president for publicly saying we need to have a recount.ā€

Ā 

Here's what it boils down to, save for all the made up drama the lefty loonies concoct.

It's nothing more than an attempt to derail president Trump with the upcoming elections, it has nothing to do with justice. The left are so desperate to keep their power and corruption they must win at any cost and they know Trump is about to crush them.

No one has refuted a single good deed Trump did, and when you compare him and his presidency to Bidens or many others before him, he is light years ahead of the crooks.

It doesn't hurt to move the focus away from the Biden crime family either.

32 minutes ago, Jax said:

She did the same exact thing he did, only she did it first and was totally wrong, even lied about the Russia hoax.

They did no such thing to suppress votes.

They 100% do whatever they can to make it harder for groups that don't support them to vote. That's the GOPs strategy. Try to make it so only the wealthy and retired can vote.Ā 

Ex, removing polling locations on college campuses