THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's possible fourth indictment torched by legal experts: 'Stalin would be proud'

Vambo

On 9/2/2023 at 8:15 AM, Axe said:

We were RESPECTED by our enemies with Pres Trump. Some of our friends wanted to keep their unfair to us trade deals etc. Some of them did not want to pay for military defense - let US do it.

But the lefties seem to only see their own selves in all of this. Not our country, not our soldiers, not our economy, not our national security, not world peace.

Just social media inspired hatred for Pres Trump. It's too late for a wake up call if we have no choice but go to war. and the blood on their hands will be a tidal wave.

but they think it's cool to belong to the their hate group. When they realize they were fools, it will be too late to prevent disaster and despair.

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2023 at 8:22 AM, calfoxwc said:

We were RESPECTED by our enemies with Pres Trump. Some of our friends wanted to keep their unfair to us trade deals etc. Some of them did not want to pay for military defense - let US do it.

But the lefties seem to only see their own selves in all of this. Not our country, not our soldiers, not our economy, not our national security, not world peace.

Just social media inspired hatred for Pres Trump. It's too late for a wake up call if we have no choice but go to war. and the blood on their hands will be a tidal wave.

but they think it's cool to belong to the their hate group. When they realize they were fools, it will be too late to prevent disaster and despair.

I don't think respected is quite correct. I think they couldn't predict what his response would be and that can be particularly dangerous. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I don't think respected is quite correct. I think they couldn't predict what his response would be and that can be particularly dangerous. 

Good point - they had to respect our power and resolve - they couldn't take a chance on going to war with us because they wouldn't know what we would do.

Keeping the enemy off balance, like an offense in football, a bit.

• Haha 1