THE BROWNS BOARD

DPJ

alporcini

An observation-

With all the hoopla about about the receiving room - the well deserved praise for Moore, Cooper, the development of Tillman, Watkins, even  Bell, anybody else feel like People Jones is flying under the radar this camp. 

Not seeing his name anywhere. You?

2 hours ago, alporcini said:

An observation-

With all the hoopla about about the receiving room - the well deserved praise for Moore, Cooper, the development of Tillman, Watkins, even  Bell, anybody else feel like People Jones is flying under the radar this camp. 

Not seeing his name anywhere. You?

Good point... Although I haven't heard anything out of the ordinary with him... I like what I've seen out of Tillman and Watkins... As far as I'm concerned.. They can release Schwanse and no one would miss him.. He must have serious dirt on the FO...How he has lasted is mind numbing to say the least.. While Tillman and Watkins certainly look the part.. I still expect good things from DPJ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

They can release Schwanse and no one would miss him.. He must have serious dirt on the FO...

Bewildering isn't it.  It's because he was a day 2 pick...and he runs fast.  Apparently, catching the ball is optional.

• Upvote 1