THE BROWNS BOARD

Barbie

16 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I'll bet you did.......

whats wrong with seeing the barbi movie ?

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Your autobiographical movie about you?... I'll pass..

hey dumbass this isn't the poli board.fucking homo phobe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

plain and simple - this is another pussy-fying of men film  

because its not just "Ken" but a whole batch of Barbies cucks that havent an ounce of masculinity at all . 

As if  Mattel's film dept  and hollywood want us to think is NOW normal?   

as if the dickless ken dolls are indeed  dickless in this film is about what we know already  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm Ken & went thru many years of life with my sister named Barbie

It'd be the last Movie on my list of things to do or watch :)

Love ya Barb ❤️

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I watched this last night, it was really well done and quite enjoyable. Sure, there’s gobs of social commentary involved, but l’d say equal opportunity scathing gets dished out, and humor is at the forefront.

You gotta be down with satire, otherwise lotsa shit will go over your head or it will be unfunny to you. I watched with my gf and daughter, both of whom have seen it and dig it. There’s quite a bit of historical accuracy involved for those of you in to that sort of thing. 

Is the beginning of Oscar season so I followed the variety magazine predictions for Best Picture nominations. I try to see everyone before the award ceremony so I will be streaming this sooner or later.

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2023 at 3:02 PM, MLD Woody said:

Funny movie. Honestly. I enjoyed it

I'm not one bit surprised... I figured Ken was your type of guy.. Weak.. Effeminate.. And easily led on a leashed collar.....

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I almost feel sorry for you...

What a sad life you live

No it's YOU who lives a sad life you weak,effeminate boi... You are such a fucking idiot it's beyond hilarious.. You are free comic relief for us here...  Please keep being the whiney ass bitch you are...

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Flugel said:

What's the over/under on how many times Woody had to change his underwear watching Ken in that movie?   

Watching Ken probably gave him a boner...

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nickers said:

Watching Ken probably gave him a boner...

To be honest, I used to work with a guy in Nashville that also played on our coed softball team.  Great guy!  One day we had had a dress down Friday jersey day; and he wore a Rams Kurt Warner Rams jersey.  So I said what's up with that?  He said, "it's simple - he's gorgeous.  I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."  Even though it caught me off guard for a split second - "I told him a good person is a good person; and a good friend is a good friend. You're both!" I never wasted time explaining I was raised old school where this was considered different and wrong all the way into Catholic/Christian beliefs.  On the other hand, we're not supposed to judge others.  What?  We judge others?  We only do that with Woody; because he makes it fun to bust his chops.   

Before that, my cousin that went to war (3 tours) for this country hated anyone that was gay all the way up until his younger sister dropped the bomb and gave her family the news.  He was always a very protective older brother to her (and he always acted like one to me and my brother).  The good news is despite the surprise he never stopped being a protective older brother.  She had more turbulence with her mom; and he was the one that helped them restore their relationship.  Today, he has a terminal brain cancer and the person who has helped him the most since his diagnosis and drastic life change is his sister's spouse (also gay obviously).  Funny how life can throw us these kind of curve balls when societal trends had us well trained to hate something we are/were never willing to see the bigger picture with until a friend or family member catches us off guard.  

Before my cousin came out, her and her older brother set me up on a blind date I wasn't aware of until I had extra hot chicken wing sauce on my face and fingers on 10 cents-a-wing and quarter drafts night.  All of a sudden, my cousin Billy breaks out the "hey cuddin try not to get too rat faced because my sister is bringing a friend from work (that she also plays softball with) that she really wants you meet."  That person is now my wife and we just had our 30th Anniversary  in February.  This night took place about 5-10 years before she let her family and friends know what her sexual preference is.  It never changed who she is or how we feel about her.  Not only that, she dated guys in her class that played football and other sports so she tried to resist how her sexual preferences were wired.  I don't think this is something that can be changed no matter how little support/mercy society gives others in her shoes.  If this was something easy to change - my guess is there would be a lot less suicides and hate crimes over it in this country.

33 minutes ago, Flugel said:

To be honest, I used to work with a guy in Nashville that also played on our coed softball team.  Great guy!  One day we had had a dress down Friday jersey day; and he wore a Rams Kurt Warner Rams jersey.  So I said what's up with that?  He said, "it's simple - he's gorgeous.  I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."  Even though it caught me off guard for a split second - "I told him a good person is a good person; and a good friend is a good friend. You're both!" I never wasted time explaining I was raised old school where this was considered different and wrong all the way into Catholic/Christian beliefs.  On the other hand, we're not supposed to judge others.  What?  We judge others?  We only do that with Woody; because he makes it fun to bust his chops.   

Before that, my cousin that went to war (3 tours) for this country hated anyone that was gay all the way up until his younger sister dropped the bomb and gave her family the news.  He was always a very protective older brother to her (and he always acted like one to me and my brother).  The good news is despite the surprise he never stopped being a protective older brother.  She had more turbulence with her mom; and he was the one that helped them restore their relationship.  Today, he has a terminal brain cancer and the person who has helped him the most since his diagnosis and drastic life change is his sister's spouse (also gay obviously).  Funny how life can throw us these kind of curve balls when societal trends had us well trained to hate something we are/were never willing to see the bigger picture with until a friend or family member catches us off guard.  

Before my cousin came out, her and her older brother set me up on a blind date I wasn't aware of until I had extra hot chicken wing sauce on my face and fingers on 10 cents-a-wing and quarter drafts night.  All of a sudden, my cousin Billy breaks out the "hey cuddin try not to get too rat faced because my sister is bringing a friend from work (that she also plays softball with) that she really wants you meet."  That person is now my wife and we just had our 30th Anniversary  in February.  This night took place about 5-10 years before she let her family and friends know what her sexual preference is.  It never changed who she is or how we feel about her.  Not only that, she dated guys in her class that played football and other sports so she tried to resist how her sexual preferences were wired.  I don't think this is something that can be changed no matter how little support/mercy society gives others in her shoes.  If this was something easy to change - my guess is here would be a lot less suicides and hate crimes over it in this country.

Yeah.. I personally don't care what orientation folks are.. I have Gay and Trans members in our extended family.. Friends as well.... While it's not my lifestyle.. I respect their choice.. Where I draw the line is when they start forcing this on minors and grooming them. There's a time in life to choose your path.. My one nephew just came out as Trans.. I'm not surprised because.. Well his mother is a nut job.. And I always suspected something was off about him.. His father(My Stepbrother) is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either... Has a felonius and drug induced past..  I also draw the line on having to be reminded on every social outlet and media platform they are queer/gay whatever.. Fine.. Go live your life.. I don't care.. I have my own shit to deal with.. There's room for everybody.. That said.. Congratulation on your 30 years of committment.. That is definitely something worth celebrating... Not many like my Trans nephew make it past a year.. He was married to this gorgeous girl.. My guess is she helped feminize him... She looked like the Gothic dominant type who probably dominated him.. Having dipshits for parents didn't help him any either.. All I can do is pray for him and hope for the best for him and his life.. Hes a good person.....

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2024 at 3:24 PM, syd said:

whats funny about this thread 

1) i seriously doubt woody even  saw this movie

2) you  all been  trolled. bwahhhhhh

I absolutely saw this movie

But the path this thread took was not what I was expecting.

Actually, landing on "they're grooming the children!" was probably foreseeable 

• Haha 1