THE BROWNS BOARD

songs you hate

syd

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2023 at 10:14 AM, Browns149 said:

Anything by Aerosmith, Kiss, Def Leppard, Ted Nugent or Boston

Anytime that junk comes on, I can’t change the station fast enough 

Boston?!? I largely consider their first album to be one of the greatest 70s rock albums ever. Everything after that is pretty meh, but that first album is great.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Boston?!? I largely consider their first album to be one of the greatest 70s rock albums ever. Everything after that is pretty meh, but that first album is great.

It sounds like the other 3 albums they have. 
I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s. And Boston has to go. It’s been played to DEATH. And it wasn’t good to start with

Although the album covers were AWESOME. I actually have the albums, and I sure don’t want to listen to them, but they are some great pieces of art to look at

54 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Booo! Boston’s first is amazing. Especially side one. How do you not wanna air guitar to that? 

Because I’ve heard it a million times.  Let it go.    

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 6:17 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Anything by Barry Manilow.  🤢🤮

I’ve been a pretty avid record collector for much of my life and recently started selling off part of my collection over the last year or so. I rent a booth at a local antique mall and have been painstakingly sorting, cleaning and pricing them to sell. Some of them are worth more than l paid for them.

Over the years l acquired some of Barry’s albums with collections l bought. As a gag, l threw some of his records in there and marked them free, thinking someone will surely take them off my hands. 

It’s been months now and no one has taken them. I literally cannot give away Barry Manilow records.  

• Haha 1